Yandere Diluc X Reader

"Yo Diluc." You said as you approached him.

...

"Again, in the winery I see." You said as you tried to calm the awkward silence down.

....

"Can I get that drink that Venti usually drinks. Even Kaeya and traveler think its good."

You looked up.

Something felt off about him today.

He looked at you like trying to see through your soul before pouring your drink.

'Maybe he's just stressed' you though to yourself.

"H-how was your day?"

"Ahh, it was amazing. I rode on stormterror with Venti. Kaeya helped me out with my commissions, Traveler and I went to good Hunter together and also found Diona's cats."

This time you saw him grit his teeth clearly.

"Uh- how was your day" you politely asked him back.

"Nothing much really. Just did my work."

"So bland," you continued "tell me in detail."

"Uh- I killed a few abyss mages as the Dark Knight Hero. Gathered the intel necessary. Had a drink just a few minutes before you arrived."

"Eh- boring" you said as you sipped your drink.

"Was yours that interesting. All you did was hang out with a bunch of useless boys."

"Hey- not useless. They're all pretty strong. And yes it was interesting." You said as you playfully punched him in the shoulder.

He didn't dodge it like he usually did. Then he turned around back to his work.

What was with him. You felt really uncomfortable. But Diluc couldn't make you feel uncomfortable could he.

"Do you think I'm strong?" he asked.

"Of course. You are the Dark Knight Hero."

This wasn't a question Diluc would ever ask.

"No I mean am I stronger than them?" he said slightly annoyed.

"Them?"

He suddenly got up from behind the Winery's desk and pushed you against the wall.

It was already closing time, so no one was there except you two.

"Don't play dumb, of course I'm talking about all those people you hang out with."

"You mean Venti and Kaeya?"

He pushed you harder and looked away for a few hot seconds.

"Uh-huh. Don't Leave out Jean, Chongyun, Traveler, Bennett, Razor, Noelle, Fischl and don't exclude the people you hang out with in Liyue and Inazuma."

"D- Diluc?"

"Why do you hang out with them? Im willing to be with you forever and you hang out with them. Am I not enough?"

"Wha"-

"Ill do anything to prove my love to you, but if you meet anybody ever again, its not going to end well for anyone."

"Huh?" you face was pale and your voice sounded like a scared puppy.

"Who am I kidding, they of course will come looking for you once you are missing. You created quite the impression on everybody didn't you, Y/N."

...

"Ill finish everyone off that I know off, but I cant exactly kill those gods."

He giggle to himself the psychopath way.

Your arm felt numb from the why he had been holding it. you were sure no blood was flowing through by know.

"AHA- maybe ill hide you in a place no one can ever find you."

His eyes shone.

You searched your pockets. Fuck yes, you had your knife on you.

All you needed was an opportunity to attack him.

His grip let loose for a second. Now was your chance.

You swung your knife out of your pocket straight into his eye.

Blood. Why was there blood everywhere. Your vision went blurry.

It was your blood. You looked down to see he had stabbed you in the stomach."

The last thing you heard,

"Aha, isn't this Kaeya's knife. Ill kill him with this. As for you, we are meant to be together for eternity."

Paimon: ......

Y/N: Ehe.

Lumine: Y/N......

Kaeya; Oh god.

Aether: Uh-

Jean: DILUC WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Diluc: Filming the last scene.

Y/N: Kissing is not in the script. I'm not mad about it though.

Director: Call in Hu Tao for the next scene.

Paimon: Oh, that haunted girl who says – Hilichurl Billychurl?

Qiqi: No. I hate her.

Everyone: *after a near heart attack* when did you arrive.

Qiqi: Im here for Coco goat.

*Sees Ganyu*

Qiqi: COCOGOAT.

Ganyu: Oh hell No. *dashes out*

A/n: Sorry for not updating.

Thanks for 7K reads. Love y'all. Next is Hu tao. Any requests will be taken after her.

Heyyyy if anyone is willing to buy me genesis crystals, i lost my pity to yelan again.

i kind of really want her but im sure im not going to get her so if anyone can just buy me something itd really help.

Link : https://www.codashop.com/en-us/genshin-impact

UID- 627326836.

SERVER- NA

Message me on discord- Kang Mi Rae#9868 if you do >/////<