Yandere Yae Miko x Reader

"I want you entirely. I want you forever and only you. My ribs ache with how much I love you. Every breath hurts with how much love I have for you. I could never ever live without you. My body could never handle not having you at any moment. We were meant to be, you know that right." Yae Miko said possessively.

'She definitely googled 'Yandere lines' and rehearsed that to say it to me' Y/N thought.

"Okay, this is ridiculous. I'm just a shrine maiden, Lady Miko. What could I have possible done to attract this much of your love and attention?" Y/N said.

"You're not obedient. You keep challenging me and for some reason that makes me want to make you mine. I want you to be mine, I want you to obey me, I want you to understand you're just under my control. Without you, I feel like I have no power, I go crazy without you." she said.

"I- Oh cmon, okay listen. You don't need me. You're just annoyed I don't listen to you and you want me to obey you. You don't really love me or anything."

"I've loved you for six years, six years. Why didn't you ever see it. Kept asking you to do overtime, and stay with me and fetch me stuff. And ask you to drink with me?" she whined.

"Well, I thought you asked me to do overtime cause you didn't like me." you replied, confused.

"No also cause, everyone wants to spend time with you and I absolutely can't stand that. Why don't they get it? You're just mine."

"I hang out with 3 people Miko. Sayu, Thoma and Ayato. Who the hell are you possible jealous of. Sayu's a child and Thoma and Ayato have some serious bromance going on." you replied, kinda frustrated.

"You fucking liar. Left out Heizou huh. Really." she said inching closer to you until you could feel her breath.

"I-" you began but she slapped you.

"Why would you lie to me. That detectives gone. And soon, everyone else will be too. "

"Fuck you slapped me for." you replied, tears in your eyes. She slaps hard.

"Because you keep lying to me and I can't stand the fact that you won't fucking love me."

"I'm never going to love you Miko." you said frantically. Uh oh bad move.

"DONT YOU FUCKING SAY THAT. AAAA YOU DRIVE ME INSANE." she screamed.

"Sorry." you replied.

"I just want you to be mine, I want you to devote yourself to me." she whispered as she slid a finger in your mouth.

You were taken aback by the sudden sexual move and bit her finger.

"OH FUCK, Y/N, you-"

"Literally Miko you can't force me to love you." you said exasperated.

"I fucking can and I fucking will, okay. I'm the only one who could ever love you." she said frantically.

Before you could say anything, she leaned in for a kiss, a rough one.

"If you don't kiss me back, I'll slit your fucking throat." she said to your non participation in that kiss.

You unwillingly kissed her back, a bit scared of this lady. You started crying as her fingernails dug into your bac harshly.

"I'm just going to carve my name into your back to let you know you're mine." she moaned, as she harshly cut you.

"The way I see it, you don't go out, Heizou comes looking for you, I kill Heizou and we're both happy!" she said once she finished carving her name into your back.

You were crying at how much it hurt, and how horrible someone could be.

"Why're you crying, don't you want to be with me."

No.

You didn't say anything. Looking down, atleast she had a nice chest. Ugh these weird thoughts.

"Mhm, gazing eyesight. Baby, you're mine and I'm yours, so if you want to see, touch, use me you can." she said, her voice softer and smokier then.

Her hands wrapped around your shoulders, as she went in for another kiss, way smoother than the one before.

"Be a good pet to me Y/N, obey me." she whispered into your ears giving you chills.

You whimpered a yes. You hated this. You weren't her stupid pet, you weren't going to spend time with this lady for the rest of eternity.

"Mine, Mine Mine Mine Mine and Mine only. Get it. Don't look at someone else, don't think about someone else, just me and me and me." she said, going crazier.

"you're driving me fucking crazy, Y/N. That face, those rebellious eyes, that frown, those dried up tears. I want to have all of you and I will." she said as she slowly took of your clothes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miko: Ugh, why did we have to stop at the good part.

Paimon: The script was kinda weird.

Heizou: My turn next, pretty lady.

Y/N: *blushes*

Miko: *hugging Y/N from behind* we all know she liked my script the best, didn't you darling.

Y/N: Yes, ( somethings soft behind me and I love it)

Aether: You foul lady, hmph, Y/N's still mine.

Y/N: Director? Haven't heard the- 'SHUT UP AND GET OUT' today, everything alright.

Director: "snoring in the corner" HUH??

Paimons: Even Directors tired of your bullshit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heizou next!!