Yandere Venti x reader (2)

Continuation of part 1

"Yeah, uhm coolness. Venti, you're insane." you said. "I mean, who carves someone's name into their arm."

"You're no fucking saint either, bitch. C'mon, just love me." he said, his eyes literally radiating little hearts.

"Yeah, no." you said backing away.

"Fuck, I've lived years and years and i'm sick of it. First, Khanreiah, next you pesky little humans who make me feel something after so long and then bloody leave."

"Huh-"

"I'm the anemo archon." he said, his vision glowing.

You were left speechless. Unable to move. Your thoughts were racing. Anemo archon, crazy, falling in love, your clan.

"You yourself said, you hated your clan. So why go back. I'll give you everything you want in this city of freedom, Y/N. As long as you dont talk to others and just stay with me. Let me be yours and you be mine." he said.

He was so good at convincing you, I mean, you did hate your clan, and if  he really was an archon, no one could do you any harm. Plus, It's not like you hated him.

"You're Barbatos?"

"Mhmm"

"Then what the fuck are you doing? " You said, disgust filling your voice.

He was taken aback, his eyes widening.

"The worlds being torn apart, the fatui have increased, It's not safe for anyone anymore and you're pursuing some random girl and drinking all day playing songs like a bard?"

"Y/N, thats-"

"Leave me alone, if you're an archon, go bloody do something rather than carving 'Y/N' into your upper arm." 

You looked at him with immense disgust.

"Y/N, why are you looking at me like that. C'mon. You don't get it. Khanreiah broke me. I hate the heavenly principles. I don't want to go through it again. Is it really that wrong?" he said, his eyes brimming with tears.

You turned around, ready to leave. If not Natlan, you'd live in Chenyu Vale or Sumera, anywhere.

"Fuck." Venti said before completely breaking down. You stopped. Now you felt bad, horrible infact. You were so mean to someone who loved you. You never knew what he's been through and he must've had his reasons. You bit your tongue, before turning bacl.

"Barbatos, I mean Venti, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just angry and didnt' this about what i said." you said trying to put your hand on his back.

He slapped it away. He looked up at you, tears running down his cheek and his face flushed red.

"So, you're never leaving me right." he said holding your arm. For an arm as lanky as his, his strength was terrific. 

"Venti, you're hu-hurting me." you flinched.

"Like you just did to me right now, huh?" he said, still shivering slightly.

"I apologised, alright. I'm not some kind of saint, you know." you said. Why did everyone expect you to be an angel. You could be angry. You could burst out.

"Y/N, that little outburst of yours, it made me fall more in love with you anyways." you whispered in your eyes.

It was your turn to shiver. No matter the situation, he was exceptionally close to you. You closed your legs, a bit embarrased.

"I'm the god of freedom and the wind. I won't lock you up, I'm just going to keep you with me. After all, I'm the strongest." he smirked. 

"I- Venti, I fucking said such terrible things to you. What do you even mean you fell more in love with me. That's like so weird." you said, wriggling yourself to get out of his hold.

In return to your question, he just kissed you. A passionate kiss which soon turned rough.

You couldnt breathe and you reached your breaking point.

Natlan was bad, an archon loved you, you wondered why he did but did it matter. Immortality makes people weird. He would break the world for you so why not just stay with him. He was rich too. Consoling yourself, you knew these were signs of stockholm syndrome, but did you really care, no? Life in monstadt for these past months had been way better than anything you ever expected. So just give into this crazy archon.

You kissed him back. He stopped and looked at you before going in for a much rougher kiss. One that included a getting naked and having sex later on kiss.

"Y/N, you're the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm never ever letting you go, ever!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paimon: First happy ending woohoo

Venti: ehe, I mean im so charming anyone can fall in love with me

Y/N: Rolls eyes.

Childe: why does he get a part two.

Zhongli: If he got a part 2, i deserve one.

Director: No

Everyone: Pretty please

Director: I feel like these vision bearers are gonna be after my life if i dont give them a part 2.

Y/N: Chuckles

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requests for any part 2 characters here-