Chapter 19- All of Me

"It's ceremonial, and you should definitely not drink it is essentially poison. Terrible for you," Beca explained.

Emily sniffed it. "Ooh, it smells like cherries and vanilla."

"Okay, repeat after me. I, sing your name," Chloe instructed.

"I, Emily," Emily sang.

"Okay. Promise to uphold the ideals of a Bella woman forever," Chloe said.

"Promise to uphold the ideals of a Bella woman forever," Emily repeated.

"And that's it. That's the end of the speech. Nothing weird happens after that," Beca cut Chloe off from the wolves ripping out our vocal chords. "These are for you. Don't go in the basement. It's haunted."

"Alright. One last thing," Amy said, revealing a board.

"Yes, every Bella must Christen the house by sliding down the staircase," Chloe agreed.

"Seriously?" Emily questioned.

"Don't worry, I'll show you," Amy said, taking a sip of the wine. She went to the top of the stairs. "Behold!" Amy slid down the staircase, groaning in pain. "Crushed it. Legacy, you're up!"

Emily slid down the staircase, smiling. I helped her up, hugging her.

"You are now a Bella," I announced.

The surrounding women cheered, hugging Emily excitedly. Some of them hugged me as well. It wasn't just a ceremony for Emily; it was also a congratulations party for Donald and I's engagement.

"Come on, let's celebrate!" Stacie cheered.

We ended up having ice cream and watching a movie on the couch. Jessica and Ashley were bundled together, Beca's head was on Chloe's shoulder, and Stacie had her back on Cynthia-Rose's shoulder. Stacie smiled at me as the movie started.

I went to bed, almost asleep by the time my head hit the pillow. I heard a knock from my door and groaned.

"What's up?" I asked, not even bothering to look at who was at the door. It was probably Stacie or Beca.

"I wanted to see my girl," Donald said, making me smile and turn over.

"Who let you in?" I asked curiously.

"Stacie did. Snuck me in while the girls were watching another movie," Donald explained, flopping onto the bed. "Long day?" Donald asked, noticing my drowsiness.

"Long night," I said, smiling lazily at him.

"'Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginnin'. Even when I lose, I'm winnin'," Donald sang as I slowly felt myself drift off to sleep.