Chapter 26- Decisions

"Hey, sis! What's up in France?"

"Well... something happened."

"Your voice is shaking, (Y/n). What happened?"

"Well, Beca saw the song we were writing-"

"You were writing that I was merely inputting my opinion."

"We were writing, and we were experimenting with it, and... DJ Khaled heard it. And now he wants us to perform for him during that big show."

"Then why did you call me? You should celebrate with the Bellas!"

"Because this is a big thing for me, and you're a part of it."

"(Y/n), I have nothing to do with it. You wrote that song all on your own, and I just gave my two-sense. I love you, and I'm your brother, and this is Beca's and your moment. This is the time to become the person you've always wanted to become. And I'm not stopping you."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Absolutely. I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Andy."

He hung up after a moment, and I sighed. I had such a great brother. I have such a great brother. I was thankful he was so supportive.

"Don? What's up?" I asked, answering my phone.

"How are my two favorite people?" Don asked, his voice deep.

"Perfect since you called. How are you?" I smiled.

"Well, it is three o'clock, so I'm almost out of work. I wanted to hear my sweetheart's voice before she went to sleep," Donald explained.

"You're so sweet to me," I said, a hand on my stomach subconsciously. "I love you."

"I love you too," Donald replied. "Anything new?"

"Well... I might get signed to a label!" I said excitedly.

"That's great!" Donald said happily. "I'm so proud of you."

"I'm proud of us. I couldn't have done this without you," I reasoned.

"You did this all by yourself, (Y/n). I'm just here to make sure you don't fall into a dark hole," Donald joked.

"You are more than that, and you know it," I scolded lightly.

Donald chuckled, making my stomach flutter with butterflies. "You're coming home the day after tomorrow, right?"

"Then I'm all yours," I assured him.

"I'm going to spoil the hell out of you when you get home." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"You already spoil the hell out of me for being with me," I said.

"But I'm going to spoil you even more because you've been away longer than I've wanted you to be," Donald admitted.

"Looking forward to it." I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." Donald hung up, leaving me with the longing feeling of his warmth.

Amy and Beca barged into my room just as I laid down. I looked at them in confusion.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Our friends were kidnapped."