Chapter 6: One freaking shirt

Sup! I'm back. This chapter took a little longer, whoops. Hope you guys enjoy it. Happy reading!

"At least we both have bio first period today, thank god

"At least we both have bio first period today, thank god. Otherwise, I'd die of boredom. I don't understand shit anyway."

"Biology isn't really that complicated Meg."

"There are so many big words!"

I slammed my locker door shut and raised my eyebrows at her. "Woman, I don't care about that shit. Let's talk about that text you sent huh?"

Meg's face turned red, almost the same red as the locker she was rummaging through. "It's not that big of a deal. I'm just saying that if Ezra were to ask me out... I wouldn't say no."

Then I hit her on the shoulder. "You idiot! What is this, nineteen-fifty? You can ask him out too you know."

"Yeah, but he's usually so shy, I don't want to be dating a guy who has like, zero courage."

At first, I nodded my head like it made sense, until I realised something. I smirked.

"Oh really? You sure you aren't just too chicken?"

"Shut up."

She shut her locker door and we started walking down the hall, and I literally had the biggest smile on my face. "I can't believe it! You actually like him? Who would've guessed? I don't care who does the asking out, but you guys have got to get together."

Megan groaned and facepalmed herself. "Why do I tell you anything?"

I winked at her. "Cause you love me." I said in a mocking tone.

Before I could say anything else, we saw Tyler standing against a locker, laughing and chatting with Veronica Grey. Both of them looked equally happy, and it looked like Veronica was laughing at something Tyler said. Dang, that guy has got some serious moves.

Then the two of them started openly kissing, and Megan and I stopped in our tracks. "Holy shit!" Megan laughed. I grinned too. "Wow, looks like they had some fun over the weekend."

I think pretty much everyone in the hallway saw it, and it was definitely about to become the talk of the school. Then one of her friends came over and she said goodbye to Tyler and walked away. He turned around and noticed us, walking towards us with a big dumb goofy smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" I asked him.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "Oh, come on. You know why I'm smiling."

"I know why you're smiling, I asked why are you smiling like an idiot."

He rolled his eyes. Megan gave him a fist bump. "Way to go Ty, finally got the girl."

"Yup. She's amazing. She's isn't like any of the other bratty cheerleaders, she's actually nice. And her ass is awesome."

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "You guys hooked up over the weekend huh?"