Chapter 20: Trust

Hey guys, thought I'd publish a little chapter for my birthday. I'm 16 now woah. Can't believe it. Anyway, enjoy!

I managed to get Shawn upstairs and into my room without much noise

I managed to get Shawn upstairs and into my room without much noise. I don't think my parents were at home, but Nick was still awake in his room playing video games. I grunted and dropped his surprisingly heavy body on the bed. He fell ungracefully, groaning into one of my pillows.

"All right Shawn, why don't you go freshen up in the bathroom and I'll get you a glass of milk or something to help counteract the alcohol."

I left and went downstairs to the kitchen again without waiting for his response. I opened the fridge and poured out a glass of milk, carrying it back upstairs to my bedroom. Shawn was no longer on my bed, so I assumed he was in my bathroom. I put the glass on my nightstand and I realised that my pyjamas were in the bathroom. I opened the door and walked in, only to be greeted by a lot of steam.

"What the hell?"

I heard the sound of the shower and found myself face to face with a very naked Shawn behind the shower door. Luckily, the steam covered his um, well you know. I yelped and ran out, slamming the door behind me.

"Alex? What was that?"

"I thought you were just going to wash your face or something! Not take a damn shower!"

"Well, clearly I am."

"Oh really?! I hadn't noticed that!" I drawled out sarcastically. I opened up my laptop and checked my emails until he was done. After another five minutes he walked out, with nothing but a towel around his waist. Luckily, he hadn't used mine, and just a random one.

I gave him one last glare and walked to my closet, grabbing some sweatpants and one of my oversized shirts and threw it at him. He caught it with an annoyed look.

"There. See if that fits you. I'm going to go freshen up now."

I walked in and slammed the door shut, making sure its locked so he doesn't get any crazy ideas. I quickly changed and walked out. Shawn was standing there only in sweatpants, checking messages on his phone and drinking the glass of milk I had set out.

"Why didn't you wear the shirt?"

"Because I don't usually sleep in my clothes. Would you rather I not wear pants either?"

"God no. Just shut up and use the sleeping bag in the corner."

He pouted like a two-year-old when I said that, about to have a little hissy fit. "What? Come on, I'm tired don't make me sleep on the floor."

"You sure as hell aren't sleeping on my bed."

"Please! I'm really exhausted Alex."

I sighed. "Fine. I'll sleep on the floor."

I made to get the sleeping bag, but I was startled as he grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto my bed with him, and I landed literally on top of him.