CHAPTER 15

The beauty of it all consumed him leaving him utterly vulnerable and the slow thumping from under Harry's skin was proof that Zayn was alive, dizzy but so alive. He could hear it all, the sound of the quiet in between Harry's heartbeats and the soft hums as he breathed into Zayn's hair.

Zayn tilted his head back slightly, looking up at Harry through his lashes and smiled as he did so, for he quite liked the view. His gaze dropped to his hand, that rested on his stomach, and precisely the ring. He snuggled closer, the smile not leaving his face anytime soon. Various thoughts brewed up in his head as he idly played with Harry's ring, twisting it back and forth on his finger. The only thought that stood out was the feeling of waking up to this every morning and Zayn liked the sound of it.

"How long you been up?" Harry's groggy voice caught his attention.

Zayn sighed and looked up, "Not long. You looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you up."

"Everyone does when they're asleep, Malik. You do too." He smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Yeah but you looked extra peaceful. Almost like an.." he smiled, brushing his knuckles along Harry's jaw, "An angel."

Harry blushed faintly, exhaling and curled up against Zayn and groaned out.
"I have a shift at the supermarket in like fifteen minutes."

Zayn chuckled and ruffled his hair, pecking his lips.
"Then you should get your pretty arse moving, don't you think?"

"M'yeah. You can stay until I'm back." Harry crawled out of bed and stretched his arms out which provided the perfect view for Zayn.

Zayn licked his lips and pinched the bottom lip as he nodded. "Yeah no i have to run some errands... But I'll see you back here though."

Harry was off to shower and Zayn decided to make breakfast and when he saw the box of cereal stood on the counter he chuckled and shook his head, as it brought back memories from when he was making up excuses to go to the supermarket to see him. He grabbed the box and emptied the content into two bowls. After pouring some milk, he sat down, stirring. The sun poured through the window and Zayn almost felt the warmth inside him that sparkled in his eyes and reflected in his smile.

It wasn't just the sex, but all those little things that led to such an intense feeling. The way their bodies reacted to each other's touch. Just how they learned the language of eyes and the soul. Every inch of their skin tingled with love and desire and craved more. They were so wrapped up in each other and yet felt the need to be closer. So close that there was no you nor I. So close that when Zayn touched Harry, he felt himself and when Harry looked into Zayn's eyes, he saw himself.

Just then Harry plodded down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. He smiled at the very cheerful looking young man who he thought was blessing his home with his presence. He walked up behind Zayn and wrapped his arms around him, following his gaze that was trained on the window.
"Beautiful day, huh?"

"Indeed" replied Zayn and leaned back in his warm embrace, grabbing Harry's hand and kissing his fingers.
In this moment, everything felt right. They were happy and felt safe around each other.

Zayn turned to look at him and brushed the tip of his nose against Harry's, leaning in and kissing him. It was slow and passionate interrupted with soft giggles and whispers of 'I love yous'.

After finishing the meal together, Harry put on his shoes and stuffed his phone and wallet in the back pockets of his jeans. He finally glanced at Zayn, who was watching him intently, and flashed a big smile, earning the same from him.
Stepping out of the house, he turned back to look at Zayn with his infamous smirk and said, "See you tonight?"

Zayn chuckled heartily and nodded.
"See you."

..............................
Hiiii! Back with an update!

Just a filler chapter till I figure out the plot further. I'm really sorry for no updates at all. Uni is keeping me busy mostly and then there's writer's block to deal with. But I promise I'm not going to abandon this book.

Make sure to drop comments to let me know how it was. It would mean a lot to me xx

Thank you 💛💚
Much love,
-Z