CHAPTER 4

Zayn had always dreamed of being loved. He had always wanted to have a cliché love story. Cliché is boring, they say but deep down everyone loves cliché. Zayn did too. He wanted to kiss him under the starry moonlight. He wanted to touch his skin and feel it burn under his touch. He wanted to look into those emerald eyes and tell him he loves him.

He smiled to himself as he walked towards the store. This time he wanted ice cream.

"Hey." zayn was startled by the voice but he smiled when he saw who it was. He was nervous again.

"Hi" zayn replied.

"The store is being closed. What did you want?"

"Oh. I uh wanted ice cream. But that's okay. I'll come tomorrow." Zayn was slightly disappointed because he'd have to walk back home without having a proper talk with him.

"No. You'll have your ice cream." he said with a smirk on his face. Zayn felt giddy.

"I didn't get you" Zayn stammered.

"Let's go eat ice cream." He said as he walked over to zayn. Zayn's knees felt weak and his head was spinning. How can someone be so beautiful?! Zayn was perplexed. He didn't know what to say. He was confused. But he was so in love with this guy.

"Sure." that's all zayn could muster.

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles."

"Zayn Malik." Zayn was lost again. Harry. Harry. Harry. That's all he was thinking about. He was in love with his name.

"Zayn. Beautiful name." Harry said and started walking over to his car, gesturing Zayn to follow him.

Zayn's heart was banging against his chest when his name rolled off Harry's tongue. It was perfect. He's never heard someone say his name so beautifully. Zayn blushed furiously but he kept his head down and followed Harry to his car.

"What flavour?" Harry asked while starting the car.

"Chocolate"

Harry turned to look at Zayn. "That's my favorite." Harry loved the effect he had on him. He would just smirk and zayn would be out of breath. Harry was enjoying this. He wondered what would happen if he kissed him. He had no plans of kissing him. But he knows it will happen.

"So do you go to uni?" zayn asked.

"yeah I do" Harry replied before ordering two chocolate ice creams.

"what're you studying?

"Law. You?"

"Literature."

Harry smiled, his gaze never leaving Zayn's face. He then handed one cone to zayn as they talked about various other stuff. Harry could listen to his voice all day and all night. His eyes explored every inch of his beautiful face. The way his eyes fluttered when he talked and the way his tongue peeked through his teeth when he smiled. He could go on and on about how effortlessly perfect he was.

The way his tongue sinfully licked the ice cream made Harry lick his own lips. It was so hot Harry had to unbutton his shirt a little. Harry heard himself suck in a sharp breath when zayn moaned at the taste of the ice cream. His breathing was now ragged.

"Your ice cream is melting, Harreh"

Harry wanted to hear him say his name over and over again. Another soft moan from zayn drove him crazy. Ice cream was a bad idea, he thought.

After they were done Harry dropped him off to his home. Harry now knows where zayn lives.

"Thanks for the ice cream." zayn smirked. He knew what he had done to him. He was proud.

"Anytime." Harry smiled. "see you around?"

Zayn nodded. "See you around."

***
Harry definitely wanted to see him again. He was perfect. He looked like a straight up model with that perfect face. His long black eyelashes mesmerized him. His sharp cheekbones and jawline are the proof of the existence of God. The light stubble on his face made him look hotter. His deep voice and thick accent drove him insane.

He knows he can't do this but he can't hold himself back. He can have him in his bed, panting and screaming his name and no one would know. She would never know it. Obviously he has to keep it a secret and he will because he needs him.

He doesn't want to hurt her but he doesn't care. Harry is the person who can enthral you by flashing a smile and destroy you with the same charming smile. He gets what he wants. No one has ever stopped him. No one can, for who would question such a beautiful face.

He wants him. He gets him.

.........................
Another update.

Ramadan Mubarak!
Love y'all soo much❤️

-Z