CHAPTER 5

Zayn was genuinely happy and in love. He loves Harry and he knows he loves him too. He got a second chance at love, or, he gave himself a second chance.

He had planned to go to the pub with Azlan. He wanted to celebrate this moment. He knows he'll get so drunk that he can't take his mum's calls and so he calls her now and tells her he'll be busy studying tonight. He lies sometimes.

***
"Woah, really?!"

"Yeah, mate." zayn chuckled. "He was literally out of breath and I could see it."

Azlan laughed and gulped down a shot. "This is crazy. I'm happy for you, mate."

"Cheers, mate." Zayn said. They clink their glasses before gulping down their last shots.

Zayn had to be carried to his bed because he passed out after drinking too much. Azlan put him down on bed and crawled next to him under the sheets. Zayn loved to be cuddled when he was drunk even though he couldn't really feel it.

Azlan wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him close. He pressed a kiss to his forehead and whispered, "I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise."

***
Harry was pacing in his room, thinking of ideas to go out with him. He can't just bring him to his home and tell him that he wants to fuck him. He had to win his trust now. He had already won his heart. He didn't want to take him to a pub or something. He wanted to be the innocent guy who's never had his first kiss.

He steps out of the house to get some fresh air. A long walk would help. He pulled the beanie over his head and put his hands in his jeans pockets. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and he pulled it out. Fuck. He muttered as he answered the call.

"Hey, babe." It came out rather annoyed.

"Hi! Are you okay, Haz?"

"Yeah. I'm good. Why'd you call?"

"Oh I have something to tell you!" He smiled at her excited tone. He loved her. Of course he did. But he couldn't stop thinking about zayn.

"What is it, babe?"

"I'm coming to London!"

Shit. He had other plans. She can't ruin it.

"Umm Haz?"

"Yeah that's great! I uh have to go now. I'll talk later yeah?"

"Okay. I love you."

Harry had to find a way out. He had to see him now.

***
"Harry!?"

"Mind if I come in?"

"Oh yes." zayn opened the door wide enough for him to step in. He always looked so beautiful. Zayn didn't expect him to be here.

"Nice place" Harry looked around and then took a seat on the sofa.

"Thanks. Would you like some coffee?" zayn asked.

"Sure."

Zayn was wondering why he was here. He was not ready to tell him now. He needed more time. But obviously he didn't have to tell it today.

He went back to the living room with two mugs of coffee. He handed one to Harry and sat across him. His heart banged against his chest due to the close proximity. He wanted to say something but he was just so captivated by the beauty in front of him he'd forgotten how to talk.

"lovely." Harry whispered after taking a sip.

"Thanks."

Harry put the mug down on the wooden table in front of him and scooted closer to zayn, their knees brushing.

Zayn's breath hitched in his throat and he thanked the universe he hadn't taken a sip or he'd choke on his coffee and that'd be so embarrassing. Zayn's hand was trembling and his fingers were sweating as he tightened his grip around the handle of the mug.

Harry took the mug from zayn's trembling hand and put it down next to his. He heard zayn gulp at his actions. He smirked and whispered, "what have you done to me?"

Zayn was out of breath. His deep, sexy voice was turning him on. Zayn thought it was going too fast but he wouldn't mind if Harry kissed him now.

"What?" zayn uttered.

Harry smiled and stood up.
"The coffee was amazing. I'll make a move now. I was just passing by so thought I'd check on you."

Zayn stood up and rubbed his palm on his jeans. "It was nice to have you here. You can drop by whenever you want you."

Harry smiled and they both walked towards the door. Zayn opened and Harry stepped out. Zayn watched as he walked away, smiling like an idiot.

Harry stopped and turned around.
"Zayn?"

"Yeah."

"See you again?"

Zayn blushed and replied, "see you again."

***
He was flooded with euphoria. He kept turning and tossing the entire night. He let out soft giggles when the butterflies in his stomach came alive as he thought about him. He came so close today that zayn's heart was about to burst.

Zayn wanted to tell him. He wanted to confess and also he wanted to know what he feels about him. He didn't want to take things further before confessing because he didn't want his heart broken again.

"I love you, Zayn" He said while carding his fingers through Zayn's hair.

Zayn smiled and whispered 'I love you too' while drawing patterns on his lover's chest with his fingers.

Zayn was content. He had all that he wanted. He had a boyfriend who loved him so much. He closed his eyes and listened to his heartbeat that lulled him to sleep.

...............
Hiii people!

It's @ZAAAAAYNNNNIEEE_007 's b'day today. Go wish her. ❤️

Much love
-Z