Scott - Mothers Day

Scott: It was mother's day, which was one of your favourite days of the year. You woke up to breakfast in bed, cooked by Scott. After breakfast you got out of bed to find the house had been cleaned, all the clothes folded and put away and all the dishes washed. Scott and your son greeted you at the bottom of the stairs. "Mummy!" your son shouted. "Good morning" you said to him, giving him a hug and a kiss. "What are these?" you asked, gesturing to the box of chocolates in his hands. "They're for you" he told you, handing them to you. "Well thank you, they're my favourite" you said and gave him another kiss. "Hey, I'm getting jealous over here" Scott called from the couch. "You'll get your turn soon" you said, smirking at him. "Mummy come and see what me and Daddy made!" You followed your son into the living room, followed by Scott, who came up behind you and covered your eyes with his hands. You slowly walked forwards until you were stopped and placed in front of the table. "Okay, you can look now" you heard your son's voice. When Scott removed his hands, on the table, you saw a pile of presents, balloons and a massive cake decorated with werewolf shaped icing. You laughed. "This is great," you said. "Did you make this?" you asked your son. "Yes, but Daddy helped me put it in the oven," he replied. "Well, I love it, thank you very much" you told him. You spent the rest of the day eating cake and McDonalds. You finally managed to get your son to sleep and Scott carried him up the stairs to bed. "Thank you for today," you said to Scott as you climbed into bed. "Don't thank me, it was all y/s/n idea," Scott told you. "I know, but you still helped, and I am grateful," you said. "It was my pleasure," Scott said as he joined you under the covers. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you towards him. "Now for my present to you, for being such a great mother to y/s/n," Scott told you. Scott placed on hand on your cheek and the other on your bum. He kissed you and pulled the covers over your head.

I'm so sorry for not updating like I said I would! I felt bad so here is one of Scott. I am going to Paris on Saturday so I won't be updating in the next week. Hopefully I will when I come back :D Im sorry again!