#17 Cuddling

Scott: You like to lie under the covers in his bed. Your head would rest on his chest. One of his arms would be around your shoulders and the other around your waist.

Stiles: You and Stiles cuddle on the couch wrapped in a blanket. Stiles would spread across the couch and you would lie between his legs, your head on his chest and his hands would hold yours on your stomach.

Derek: Derek wasn't much of a cuddler but when he did it was silent and sweet. Your legs would be tangled together and his arms would be covering you, in a protective way, shielding you from any danger.

Isaac: Isaac loves to cuddle. When one of you is having a bad day you would usually sit in his lap. You would hide your head in his shoulder and he would soothingly rub his hand up and down your back.

Liam: You would often stay over Liam's and there was nothing you enjoyed more than getting into bed and just talking. He would put his arms around your waist, pulling you into him and you would put your arms to his chest. You would always be facing each other.

A/N: Sorry if this one sucks. I felt bad because I haven't updated in forever so I quickly wrote this. I will try my best to update more frequently but I have important exams in a couple of weeks so I have a shit ton of revision to do so don't expect a lot. Anyway, I'll stop blabbing on, thank you for reading!!