𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 19

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
———

"heyyyy y'all welcome back to hood love resort." kash waved at the camera.

"nia and quani are literally so cute like let's be honest here." she smiled making the crowd agree.

"during the prank, ion know if y'all peeped but i heard them tell eachother that they like eachother."

"not the feeeelingggsssssss." she dragged laughing.

"but anyways let's go get our day started."

———

everyone was already up and now they were getting dressed.

"um that's my lash glue." lala mugged leia pointing to the lash glue that was in front of her.

"oookayyyy....." leia trailed off looking around.

"why the fuck you using my shit? broke ass hoe get yo own!" lala raised her voice snatching the glue off the vanity.

"first of all BITCH, as your blind ass can see i have on individual lashes. i don't need ya cheap ass lash glue, i could buy a thousand of those if i wanted to." leia emphasized bitch and continued fixing her baby hairs.

"point blank." kiki swiped her hand under her chin as lala just rolled her eyes and walked off.

"hoes always be tryna start with lil ole me, why?" leia tied her edges down with a scarf.

"don't worry friend, they just be pressed." yanna laughed.

they finished getting ready and walked downstairs by the boys.

"what y'all down here talking about?" jay asked.

"hey jayyy." lee smiled giving her a big hug.

"hey leeee." she laughed hugging him back.

"aww how cute." draco sarcastically cood.

"shudup." lee flipped him off.

"hey fatty." kizo pulled leía to stand in front of him.

"am i really fat?" she pouted rubbing her stomach.

"no mama, i'm jus fuckin witchu." he kissed it and hugged her waist.

she grabbed his head and tilted it up before kissing him on the cheek.

bank side eyed them and heard a notification from his phone.