⚜ Information ⚜

Welcome to my first story on this account! This account will be mostly Dragon ball related with some Naruto Fanfics overtime. Even so, hope you all are excited for this story and future ones. I will note; this story has been posted on my Archive account. To those that read it there; welcome back and I appreciate the fact you read it. As for the new ones reading it on Wattpad, welcome and enjoy.

If this fandom or ship isn't for you, by all means; you're welcome to leave. I have no way to hold you here. This is a Goku x Zamasu story, so you've been warned. As of the current progress, I'm not yet sure whether Smut will take part in the story. If it does, I'll be sure to note it. 

Another point, I'd suggest reading it on Archive. It will receive the updates first, followed by this one. It is behind by eight chapters and will have a chapter posted most likely by weekly. On Archive, it is posted the moment I finish the chapter. If you're interested, I'll leave my Archiveofourown account below. 

Account: Mystic_Writer

On that note, those who read this, enjoy. Leave feedback. It is always appreciated in the very end. If you are into Demon Slayer, MHA, or Undertale; check out my other account on Wattpad. Again, should you have already read the stories on the other account; I offer a welcome back. It is great to see you here once more. 

Now then, let's begin this. I've rambled a bit too long, so enjoy the story and do not ever be afraid to comment. I love hearing each and every thought/opinion. Take care and stay healthy!

Other Wattpad Account: Celestial_Keeper

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤