Chapter Eleven

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

M e m o r y

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

16/07/2021

Just like Soobin had suggested before their exams, he invited the others to hang out. However, instead of arriving at a pc bang, the group of young men found themselves at the entrance of a villa situated near a popular beach.

Truth to be told, Beomgyu had no idea that when Soobin mentioned "others", he was referring to Taehyun and Hueningkai. He only found out this very morning when he saw Taehyun packing up.

"Where are you going?" Beomgyu asked.

"What do you mean? I'm obviously leaving with you? Soobin invited us." Taehyun frowned at him as he zipped up his duffel bag. When they heard a familiar car honking outside of their house, Taehyun glanced at the dumbfounded Beomgyu before walking past him to the door. It seemed like Beomgyu was the only one who didn't know. Well, he didn't even bother asking in the first place. The dark haired man watched as his fiance walked through the door and waved at their friends who were already in the car. He thought he had been paying a lot of attention to his surroundings and friends but he absolutely had no idea that Taehyun and Hueningkai had gotten so close with his friends.

"Your family owns this villa? I feel betrayed." Hueningkai exclaimed in disbelief once they entered the villa. They were first met with a spacious and luxurious lounge with a fine couch that stretched from one end to another. It could easily fit at least seven people. A large and sumptuous chandelier hung on the ceiling in the middle. A large wall mounted ultra HD tv rested in front of the couch. Spare the descriptions; the interior designs of the villa were spectacular.

"Why?" Soobin asked as he pushed open a door, revealing a flight of stairs leading down to an underground wine cellar. He carried the bottles of wine he had brought down the stairs with Hueingkai following behind and gasping in awe at the sight.

"I thought you came from middle-class family like me since you lived in a normal apartment. But then you showed up with your whatever SUV Range Rover."

Soobin giggled at that as he placed the new bottles of wine onto the wooden racks. "Sorry, I never intended to hide it though. I usually just prefer something simple."

"How are we going to divide the rooms? There are only three rooms so only one person gets to have the room to himself." Yeonjun said as soon as Hueningkai and Soobin came back up.

"Taehyun and I can share a room, Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung can share one and Beomgyu hyung can have the room to himself?" The youngest suggested.

"No no, we should play rock, paper, scissors to decide. Just to be completely fair. Winner will get to have his room by himself." Soobin interjected.

The rest agreed to it. "Rock paper... scissors!"

Beomgyu looked at their hands; he, himself, together with Soobin and Yeonjun threw rocks while Taehyun and Hueningkai did papers.

The two best friends glanced at each other. "I guess we won't be sharing a room" Hueningkai smiled.

Taehyun came out as the ultimate winner, which meant that he would be having a room completely to himself. He looked at Beomgyu, who was busy discussing with the others on the next game they should play to decide the roommates. He hoped that he wouldn't get to room with Hueningkai. Taehyun's brows furrowed at that. Why would he hope for such a thing?