Chapter Thirty Five

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

P r o m i s e

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

03/10/2022

"B-beomgyu hyung, I can't do this!" Taehyun dug his nails into Beomgyu's forearm as he shut his eyes in fear.

"Hey, open your eyes and look" Beomgyu laughed at his lover and removed Taehyun's hand from his arm before holding it tightly and intertwining their fingers.

The moment Taehyun opened his eyes, he felt the accelerated drop and screamed his lungs out, squeezing Beomgyu's hand so tightly that his own veins might burst. Beomgyu wasn't even paying attention to the ride at all, his full focus was on his screaming lover and he laughed his ass off while Taehyun suffered.

"Fuck you!" Taehyun yelled out during the second drop, tears evident in his eyes as he cursed at Beomgyu. "Asshole!"

They were currently taking the infamous Tower of Terror ride at Disneysea, much to Taehyun's disagreement.

"We're at Disney" Beomgyu reminded him once the ride came to a stop before the next drop. "Keep your words PG."

"I don't fu- AHH!!!" Taehyun screamed for the third time. "Choi Beomgyu I'm going to murder you!"

"So you were saying, you're going to murder your husband?" Beomgyu whispered into his ear and teased once the ride was over.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Soobin looked at the couple who just came out of the ride, amused. A slight red mark had formed on Beomgyu's right cheek and Taehyun's face was completely flushed.

"Damn, that must be one hard slap for it to form so quickly" Yeonjun commented.

"I didn't know I'd come out of a Disney ride injured" Beomgyu chuckled and showed them the deep cuts on his forearm caused by Taehyun's sharp grip and nails digging into his skin. "Should I sue them?"

"Gosh, Taehyun's so violent" Hueningkai shook his head and smirked at his best friend, earning a glare from the other.

"Hey, let's get lunch and go for relaxing rides after that before the parade at Disneyland" Soobin said.

They had bought two-days entry tickets to both Disneyland and Disneysea so they didn't have to rush to experience all the rides and fun. The group of friends had came in as soon as it opened at 9am except for Beomgyu. He had joined a little later at almost 12pm and they were already hungry by then. However, Beomgyu had really wanted to take at least one ride before lunch and had decided to take the clueless Taehyun to one of the scariest rides in Disneysea.

"Can we please get the children's set?" Hueningkai begged. "They're so cutely shaped."

"You get it yourself" Soobin covered his face in embarrassment. "Ugh, I can't do this, why are we here at Disney."

Beomgyu laughed at his friends. Hueningkai had forced all of them to wear cute matching headbands and toys. Even Taehyun, the blonde's best friend, was feeling self conscious and embarrassed wearing them with him. They had also been going around buying snacks before settling down at the restaurant.

"Why don't we buy two set meals and share? Since we've already eaten so much snacks" Yeonjun suggested.

"With one children's set" the youngest insisted.