7. Goa!

Shaurya's POV

We were heading to North Goa for the totality of five days. And I hope that Rudra is enjoying himself. Because I really am not in a state to enjoy the scenery. And I even don't want to go there with them, but just for the sake of Rudy, I'm going because who knows when he will return next time. And obviously, My friend is more precious to me than a relationship.

We reached around 11 am in the morning and to be honest it was a sight to behold. It's been a long time I had been here. But I'm missing Shagun, would she be missing me likewise? Obviously! We were together for so much time and She can't forget me in a day's time.
Yeah! Exactly!

Rudra's POV

"Woohooo!! We are in GOAAAA!" I spoke at the top of my voice as Shaurya was recording. We first decided to visit Chapora Fort, famous for the shooting of Dil Chahta hai. 

"Dil Chahta hai hum na rahein kabhi yaaro ke bin..." I sang in my loud voice in front of the camera and nudged him to sing "din din bhar ho pyaari baate..." but to my surprise, Shaurya didn't join me. For the first time ever he was unenthusiastic about a trip. The boy who is actually a wanderer seems lost today. I don't know why but I was observing that this time he's quiet and not in mood basically. Something for sure has happened. But he hasn't told me till now, Maybe he isn't ready. Well, I will not force him. 

We clicked an enormous amount of pictures together and then we went to Baga Beach for fun activities in scorching summer.

"Yaar kitna amazing hai na yeh sab!?" I said in full swing but Shaurya just hummed.

"Kya hogya Shaurya, Tera sach me man nahi tha kya aane ka??" I finally asked him as he was scaring me.

"Nahi Bhai... Mera mood bilkul chill hai.... Chillax!" I know he was lying... I could see it on his face.

"Thik hai... Tera jab man ho tab bata dena!" I said smiling.

"Arre nahi... aisa kuch nahi hai... Tu aisa kyu bol raha hai Rudra?!"

"Beta bahut acche see Janta hu Tujhe... mujhse Kuch nahi chupta! Aur ha... lawyer, doctor, aur best friend see kabhi koi baat chupani nahi chahiye!" I said as I moved towards the motorboat.

I was enjoying ourselves to the fullest as I tried various activities like water skiing, windsurfing, and water scooter. But as expected our Laddo was sad and looked dull unlike before. I don't know what has happened. I really want to comfort my brother if possible somehow!!! We planned to return to our hotel for some rest and then decided to another beach.

We were ready to have boys' fun at the "Queen of Beaches". As we reached there, we happened to visit a club, it was one of the finest nightclubs. Excellent ambiance, great music, lively crowd, and of course the drinks! "Look mai to bahut time bad family se door Aaya hu to drink jam kar krunga! Wanna join?" I asked my buddy but Shaurya denied.

Shaurya was sitting with us having his mocktail while I was having our tequila shots. He was looking gloomy and sad, the loud music of the pub was unable to pacify the silent cries of his heart. I just prayed for him as I drank. Suddenly someone tapped me "Rudra Sir?" And I turned to find Anokhi behind me. Woah!

Anokhi's POV

I was wondering if that man in the red shirt was Rudra sir, so I finally tapped his shoulder to confirm. As soon as he turned towards me he squealed "Anokhiiiii!" And due to that PS too looked at me in astonishment.

"Wow! aap dono yaha aaye ho?"

"Yeah! Boys trip! Apna bhai aaya hua hainna!" PS explained trying to smile. I looked directly into his eyes, that pair of dark orbs were glassy. He has been controlling his emotions all the while.

"Tum yaha kaise Anokhi?" Rudra sir asked

"Vo sir..."

"Yaar suno... Abhi na hi hum college me hai or na hi mai tumhe padha raha hu? Right?"

"Hanji....!?" I asked all confused.

"Toh meri behna.... yeh sir sir bolna band karde! It sounds soo ajeeeb... hum goa me hai masti karne aaye hai or tumhe sir sir see furasat nahi hai! Abhi ke liye I am only Rudra... jaise Shaurya ka vaise hi tumhara dost hu mai! Samjhi?"

"Haa Rudra!" I said smiling. 

"Yeh hui na baat...!!" he said and then laughed... I also laughed looking at him.

"So, tum yaha Kaise??"

"Vo kuch fieldwork the goa me... 2 din ka hi kaam that toh socha aaj thoda enjoy karlu!"

"oh... Great! Tum akeli aayi ho?"

"Yeah... but I'm enjoying a lot!"

"Come join us na!" He happily welcomed me. I sat beside him, while PS was adjacent to me. We talked for hours while PS was least talkative. 

Every time we have to jerk him up so as to bring him back to our conversation. 

--------------------------

After a while, some girls pulled Rudra on the stage and I laughed as Rudra was all shy.

"Beard badhane see hua hai yeh sab!" He said and I laughed out loud.

"Dekh lijiye... kahi khabar ghar take na chali jaye!" I teased him and he laughed.

Soon, around 12 a girl with Dusky skin and Straight hair, wearing a stylish monokini with a shrug, tried on PS.

I don't know what happened to me but I felt a bit out of place. I just wanted to shoo her away from him.

"Hey, baby what's with the mocktail... Try me!?" She said in his ears, clinging to his shirt. Rudra just giggled but my blood boiled when she called him baby. 

But why? I am not supposed to feel like this! He can be with any girl he wants! Right?

"Think about all this later... for now just go and take him away from her!" My conscience reminded me.

"Shagun...?" He tried to say as her straight hair and dusky skin were similar to Shagun mam, but she corrected him, 

"Anna!"
"Come let's go, baby!" She said as she dragged him to the dance floor.

"What baby? what's going on!"

"Today you're gone, girl, you don't know whom you've messed with!" I said in low voice, looking at her.

To my surprise, PS was also enjoying it. what the hell is he even trying to do? Is he out of his mind?

I don't know what took over me but I went to her and stood in front of her. She was clinging to him as if he was her Boyfriend. I was soo infuriated, so I just pulled PS towards my side. I wanted to smash her head on the table! 

"You better stay away from him!!" 

-------------------------------

Hiii guys! hope you all are happy and doing well! 

Here's the new chapter. I hope you like it! Tell me how was it? Did you enjoy reading it? if you did then don't forget to vote and comment with your feedback!

Constructive criticism is most welcomed!

And, I'm really very sorry that I unpublished my #DeVir book. But I was really disturbed by Deba's live yesterday! 

She was absolutely right at her place. Her anger was justified... She had been taking this shit for months! and I think people needed this as they were crossing their lines and intruding on her privacy! Texting her mom, making her friends delete their comments on her post... like seriously! Grow up, guys! 

I have unpublished my book for some time.

But, after Today's live with Griha, I am feeling sooo gooood! Deba herself said that shipping up to an extent is Okay! So Don't worry, I'll hopefully republish that book soon! 

And yeah next chapter is gonna be a treat for you all!!

Singing off

~Pihu...

(Accha sorry for this little Rant... mai thoda emotional ho gayi thi! )