19. Yahi ho na, mere paas?

Shaurya's POV

Then Nishi played some songs on the music system..she was excited about some peppy dance songs but it was a Collection of old and retro romantic songs. I and Anokhi made my parents dance together on the very famous 'Ae meri zohrajabeen' and I was feeling so good.
Then we played 'Ye kahan aa gaye hum' and with that, Kanchan and Yash joined my parents..! Yah and Kanchan were dancing together while Nishi was giggling as she was showing this all on a video call to Rudy.

Kanchan asked Anokhi and Ahir to join us and we all were dancing. My eyes were then constantly on Anokhi as she was dancing comfortably in that Constable's arms. They were looking like some happy couple, completely lost in each other.
That watchman uttered something in her ears and she smiled beautifully. But she was so near to him. 

Both were CLINGING to each other. I gritted my teeth and balled my hands into fists. But then 'Pyaar ki yeh kahani' started playing and the partners got changed.
Ahir was dancing with Maa, Dad with Kanchan and I was finally with Anokhi! Bliss!
But I still was angry.

Pyar ki yeh kahani suno, Ek ladka tha ek ladki thi...✨ 
(A/N: Kuch yaaad aaya?)

----------------

Anokhi's POV

I am dancing with Shaurya but with a sense of relief, I saw some anger in his eyes. I don't know why he's angry?
"Kya Hua?" I asked him almost whispering but he just cast me out and pulled me back, dangerously close to him.

Hoti kya hai jawani suno, Ek ladka tha ek ladki thi...✨ 

Our lips were inches apart and he was holding me tight. Though I felt right in his arms, there was something wrong. Our steps flowing between us were like sighs slipping against a silk pillow.

Woh bhi ek daur tha wakt hi aur tha jab woh the ajnabi...✨ 

He rolled me and back hugged me hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

His breaths, short and trembling, brushed my hair, he was quivering as if he was fearing something. This man is so Mysterious. He gets happy, he gets angry and then he gets fearful of something!? And that too in just minutes.

Dono tanaha se the par, Woh kehte kise bat jo dil me thi...✨

Maybe he's having mood swings like he had been having in the last few days. "Kya Hua Shaurya?" I asked as I was disturbed to see him like that.

But to my surprise, he left me... I mean he went out of the room. Nishi was sleeping by then and the video call was cut. Soon after Aastha mam, Shaan sir, Kanchan mam and ACP ahir were having a heart to heart conversations and nobody noticed his absence. But I sneaked away and started looking for him here and there. 

He was nowhere to be seen. His room was empty, he was not in the balcony... where is he!? I called him but he didn't pick. I was having tears in my eyes welled up for no reason. Why am I crying? 

I frantically went upstairs on the terrace to go out my emotions, so messed up! But instead, I saw him standing there. "Shaurya!!" I called from behind. He turned back and I saw him sobbing a bit. I just hugged him straight away and soon I was lost. Lost in him.
And he... he too was engrossed in me and the view of pretty and cold Chandigarh. City lights were looking beautiful from the terrace. And..and I was able to smell him ~ intoxicating and sensual. 

We were watching the view when he brushed my hair away from my neck and I closed my eyes momentarily As I felt the desire pound throughout my body in intense waves. I immediately turned back towards him as I didn't want to show how immensely affected I am...!
I moaned softly as he hugged me from behind tightly... my head tilted to the side and he took advantage, tugging lightly on my earlobe, his face rubbing my neck. His hands were like fire on my body...smoothing down.

Months of heated glances and he was looking so devilishly handsome and seducing. I wasn't able to question his gaze, I couldn't analyze it either, at least not when his hands were touching me so intimately, not with his face pressed against the skin of my neck.
I don't know why I become paranoid whenever he gets so close to me. Whereas inside my heart I just enjoy it and get pleasure in his company with some blurred memories. I'm confused.

"Shaurya... tum... theek ho?" I asked as I turned towards him with my eyes down, not looking at him. I questioned him because I was worried about his behavior while dancing.
"Tum yahi hona mere paas!?" He questioned me instead and I looked at him in his eyes which were so dark with want. Downstairs, He was scared... scared about me going away!!

"Haa! Obviously! But gussa Kyu the?" I asked him yet again and he laughed this time "Jaane do!"

"Kuch poochna tha Tumse!"

-------------------

Hey guys! So here goes the next chapter!!

I hope you all liked it and If you did don't forget to vote and leave a comment!! 

And Dikshaa... bro I know Maine shaam ko update krne bola tha and ab raat ho gyi hai kyuki mai chapter edit krna bhul gyi thi and soo gyi! Here's your update... enjoy!

Signing off~

Pihu...