14. ACP Chaiwala!

Shaurya's POV

It's morning and when I woke up smiling as I remembered what happened last night. Suddenly maa came knocking on my door.

"Aa jaiye maa!"

"Good morning maa! Dad uth gaye??" I was smiling constantly.

"Vo to kab ke uth gye beta ji par aap kisliye itna muskura rahe ho?" She asked me smirking.
 Oh, how cute my Mumma looks while smirking!

"Bas ese hi..muje lagta hai aaj kuch hoga!"

"Bas raise hi haste raha karo... acche lagta hai mera laddo hasta hua!" she said smiling at me.

"Mummaaaaa... laddo hun kya mai?" I whinned

"Pagal!!! Bahar aa jao Nashta ready hai!" she laughed and left the room.

Let's get back to mission Anokhi!

------------------------

I was here at a cafe near her house as Babli told me she would be here today! I was searching for her When suddenly someone tapped me from behind. It was ACP ahir.

"Hey professor!"

"Anokhi kaha hai??" I replied frantically

"Hahaha! Hello professor?"

"Oh yeah hello Officer!" I was embarrassed at my behavior. Suddenly, my life has changed and it is all about Anokhi!

"Vo aati hi hogi! btw aaj tum yaha? koi special kaam???"

"Wo... Actually..umm! Just main yaha hu..or vo bhi yahin hain so best time to catch up!" I said.

"Ohh yeah I see! Well ruk kar jaana sath me lunch karenge!? What's say!"

"Sure!"
.
.
.
.
I never knew that what I said to my mom was exactly what didn't happen. It was such a bad day!!!

I was at the cafe waiting for her when she arrived all dressed. And wait..she was looking stunning and how... a white dress that landed just below her knees With a cool belt at the waist..it bought out all of the beauty inside her. She had outdone herself to look good.
Especially today!! But why?? What's soo special today? God knows!

I was staring at her with my mouth hanging open. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I just couldn't..no matter how hard I tried. It was like I was drinking in all of her. She caught me staring and eyed me in anger evident on her face and disappointment in her kohled hazel eyes.

But what can I do? It's a reflex... never happened before. I just stared at her shamelessly. She came near us,

Suddenly ACP went forward, took her hands in his, and went down on his knees. I froze to my place, as his next words shocked the hell out of mee!

"I love you Anokhi!!" He spoke.

He? loves? Anokhi? What the hell!!!

"We've been friends for some years now and I didn't realize when this friendship changed into Love. I love you and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life!"

What?? Mazak chal raha hai yaha? Iss Acp ko kya lagta hai Anokhi jaisi ladki isse pategi? huh.. never!!

"But ACP Ahir I never thought about you that way! I mean..."

Han, very good Anokhi!! That's my student... reject kardo isss watchman ka proposal!!!

"Arre anokhi Ji do not worry. Aap par koi pressure nahi hai. 1 mahine you be my girlfriend, try me and if you don't feel anything about me then I'll happily let you go! I PROMISE!"