23. Secrets!

⚠️ Long Chapter Ahead

--------------

Anokhi's POV

The kiss was very gentle and I was surprised to react. I expected him to pull away but he didn't. Instead, he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I could feel the heat radiating from his body and I was able to smell his peaches.
And yeah..! I kissed him back. In his sister's showroom, where Nishi is sleeping, we both stood tasting and exploring each other. As if we're sharing secrets with each other, we aren't supposed to tell anyone else.

His kiss was doing something to my body that I really can't afford. I was busy kissing him when I brought my arms to his neck holding him in case my knees give way. His hands explored my waist bringing me closer if possible.
After a while, we parted as we were panting hard. And then I realized what we have been doing!!!!
He was staring at me in disbelief and I was teary-eyed by then. What happened just now!!! I couldn't take it!!
"Anokhi! Anokhi!" He called me but I nodded my head in a no! I couldn't believe how it happened. How I was so engrossed in him? It's just so bad! Why?
I wanted to cry because this is wrong!
"This is wrong!" I cried and moved away from him.
He stepped towards me and I paced back. I just got hold of Amairah somehow and she yawned. I looked at her and she got up. I wiped my tears and took her in my arms.
"Nikki!" She wiggled.

"We are going darlo!" I tried to sound normal and I left immediately, leaving Shaurya alone.

---------------------------

I reached his house and Gayatri aunty asked me why am I alone!? "Aunty... vo... Actually... Kanchan bhabhi kam se gayi hai or mai Nishi ko lekar aagyi...!"

"Shaurya bhi to sath gya tha..vo kaha hai?" I was feeling like someone has choked me as I heard his name.

"Vo aa Raha hai...!" I just said it somehow and I excused myself.
I ran to my room and just cried. I looked at myself in the mirror, Swollen lips, disheveled hairs, and... and I was looking a mess. A mess that can't be sorted. How can I do this? He's my friend and... and... no!! It's wrong.

---------------------------

Shaurya's POV

I tried to make her open the gate. But she just listened to me calling her name.
What have I done!!! Ruined my friendship!!
God!!

It's 11 pm and she didn't even have dinner. She stayed in the room only. Vaise to Maine bhi Kuch ni khaya..but she didn't even come down. My head is aching.
I ruin everything every time. I was pacing back and forth in my room when my phone beeped. It was a missed call Rudra. I called back as I needed it so bad to tell someone my problem...

"Hey! Shaurya! Bhaii tu aur Anokhi sath ho Maine suna!" He said.

"Ha! But tu meri sun pehle..!'' and I narrated him the entire thing. And he gave the worst reaction.

"Bhaii sahi hai tera... pehle vo pub wala scene... ab yeh!"

"Yaar! Stop it! You don't know how bad I'm feeling. Maine Anokhi ko aaj Tak ni bataya ke how we just made out publically... ab...pooch kyu ni bataya?"
He didn't reply

"Abe pooch na kyuu!" I yelled at him.

"Han... kyu ni bataya?" he asked

"Kyuki... I know humari dosti kharab ho jaegi... but lo ab ye scene hogya!!! Meri life me kuch na kuch ho hi raha hai!" I raked my hands through hairs.

"Soch kiss par uska ye reaction hai to agar vo raat ke bare me pata chala to kya hoga!" Rudra said aloud as the phone was on speaker. You know the network problem!