9. Drunk!

Anokhi's POV

After that, we three visited a number of small and big places to enjoy ourselves. On the third day of the trip, we were again back at a pub and I was wearing a dark blue dress which was all covered in the front but was backless all the way till my waist.

 Rudra made me drink ten shots of Martini and I was on seventh heaven. It was bliss being surrounded by strangers swaying to the lively music. I felt good after a long time. I was dancing while Rudra was busy chatting with a group of people..! I don't know who were they!?

 PS was also drinking as this time Rudra asked him to let himself be free. I invited him for the dance, but he just smiled while being at his place.

I was dancing and soon a Stranger began dancing with me, holding me close and I was in full swing. I was in my own tranquility amidst the loud sounds. That stranger stopped dancing as he stared at me and I chuckled at him, it seems as if he had seen a ghost.

 I laughed and moved backward as I was lost dancing in the music. Someone was standing behind me, and before I could look back, he grabbed my waist, pulling me tightly against him.

 I wasn't able to turn so I thought of not caring. I danced, moving slowly to the beats against him while he slid his fingers down my arms causing goosebumps to rise on my neck. 

He began placing kisses along my neck. Closing my eyes, I arched back towards one side as he continued kissing me on my collarbone. I gasped in response. Arching back a little more, I bit my lips as to stifle a moan that threatened to escape. My body was reacting to his and then I rested my head back on HIS shoulder, and wound my hand in his hair gently pulling him towards me. I realized that it's PS! 

But I wasn't myself much to react. You know My body wasn't mine anymore. I had lost control, it was reacting to his touch. I don't know if it was the martini or not..but it was definitely working! Working wonders! PS said in his most husky voice "You are looking beautiful Anokhi!" He pulled me closer making my body flushed against his. His arms, a band of steel around my waist.

 "You too are high..!" I said while moaning. He was doing something.. special to my body that it was reacting differently.. for the first time ever. He's magic. And I was going crazy.

"You drove that guy away?" I asked. 

"I don't like anyone else being close to you other than me!" He murmured while kissing me in the crook of my neck, his head buried deep there.

Shaurya's POV

I was drinking tequila when Pooja invited me for the dance, but I just smiled as I wasn't in the mood. It's just I was thinking about a lot of things. My mind has become a factory where I keep on manufacturing unnecessary Stories.

Meanwhile, Rudra informed me that he was going back as he was hell tired, due to today's day out. Moreover, due to the beer, he was having headaches. "Tu bhi chal," he said.

"Use dekho, vo mood me nahi hai jaane ke, or akela chod nahi sakta mai ise.." I pointed towards Anokhi who was dancing happily. 

"Yeah yeah right! Isko lekar aa jaio jaldi...mai ruk jaata but sar dard hai bahut." Rudra replied and I smiled. 

"Sambhal kar..haa!" he winked as he left smiling mischievously. But I just eyed him. he always pulls my leg.

She went deeper into the crowd and I was on my sixth shot when I realized it. I went to the dance floor and found her dancing with a Stranger. He was holding her close and she...she was in full swing. She was not even giving importance to whom it was..... and...I was already high (tequila's sixth shot..never have drunk so much) and that stranger triggered me further.