12. Fights!

Anokhi's POV

When we were at the airport, to head back to Mumbai, I had my seat far away from Shaurya Rudra because it was booked late. But Shaurya was ignoring me so much that he exchanged our seats even after so much persuasion from Rudra's side. He was ready to sit on my seat but Shaurya was so adamant. 

He was all ready to ignore me with all his might. I didn't stop him too because I was so sorry. I literally Violated his privacy. For two-three weeks I'm daily calling him to say sorry to him but he had not picked any of my calls. Not even seen my messages.

 I am hell worried because he hasn't picked calls of Rudra too. And it's so strange. I'm so worried. Bad thoughts are coming into my mind. Very bad. I have to meet him. Should I go to his place!? But I can only call because I'm busy with the further work of my university.  What should I do!!? I was lost in my musings when a message popped.

 It was Rudra. "Don't worry Nikki! I talked to his friend and he's going to Kapurthala to meet his mom tomorrow."

"Thank god! You don't know how much relieved I'm now! Thank you!" I texted back and seriously I'm happy that he gonna be with his people, those who truly care for him and love him.

Today is the last day of my Feild work and the exams will begin soon. When I came to Chandigarh I contacted ACP Ahir and finally Yesterday I met him. One thing other than shaurya that is disturbing me is, Today when ACP Ahir hugged me... I had some hallucinations.

Though I never had boyfriends before..so why such memories. And ACP Ahir's touch is not like that the one I remember. As I hallucinate the one in my dreams..he's so different and I am so different in his arms. But you know I remember nothing clearly. 

I even told Rudra about it as we were chatting about Shaurya's whereabouts, he laughed and said "Ab jo hona tha vo toh ho chuka meri bhen! itni drink mat kia kar Nikki ke kuch yaad na rahe! Hahahha!'' he texted me. And I was wondering what he's trying to say!!!!

There's only one night that I don't remember after drinking..that one which I spent in Goa recently. Martini can be so lethal lol!!! I was drinking with Shaurya before going to the DJ. But after that, I don't remember anything. Maybe he knows! I'll ask him!! But first I gonna apologize.

-----------------

Shaurya's POV

I finally am in Kapurthala, I AM HOME. I can feel the serenity and a bit of happiness around me. Wow! I'm really excited to finally meet my Mom after a long period, which seems ages, and the best part is they don't know about my coming. It's a surprise. 

My heart and head are now feeling a bit lighter and less burdened. I'm feeling so good in the lap city. I just want to hug my Mumma straight away as I gonna reach my home. People near my house saw me coming and they were glad to see me. I just smiled at them and waved at some small kids who came running to me.

Finally, I entered my house because it was open. I walked to only hear some sounds of happy talks. My mom, and dad as well..!? I knew he's gonna be there cuz it's Sunday today and he visits mom every Sunday.  But...There's a third voice and as I came in front of them to surprise them, I got surprised to see ANOKHI!

What!!!? She was happily talking to mum while both were sitting on the sofa. Dad was sitting on the chair of the dining. "Anokhi?" I exclaimed.

"Shaurya?" Instead, maa happily exclaimed as she saw me. She hugged me tightly but I was stunned to hug her back and my eyes stuck at Anokhi who was all smiles, looking at us.

"Tumne hume bataya bhi nahi ke tum aa rahe ho!?'', Dad said from behind.

"Exactly Tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi ke tum aa rahi ho!?" I asked Anokhi.