8. Jealousy?

Shaurya's POV

As I was leaving with Shagun for her house, I saw anokhi coming towards me. At first, I thought she was going to dance but as she came closer I could see anger evident on her face. 

"Hey, you move away! PS let's leave, It's getting late!!" She said all angry. I could see that she was ready to kill her on spot.

"Who is She, Baby?" Shagun asked me, just as I was about to answer I saw Anokhi glaring at me. I quickly removed my hands from her and moved towards anokhi. 

"Anokhi let's go?" I said scared.

"PS wait.... first of all you Naina or Maina..."

"Sha..." I tried to correct her but She gave me a death glare. I instantly fell, mum.

"Anna, my name is Anna!!", She said a bit loudly and I came out of my trans.

I was horrified to realize what I was going to do. This girl with whom I was planning to make out tonight wasn't Shagun but somebody else!

"Oh my goodness! What the hell was this behavior Shaurya?" I said to myself.

"Whatever! You better stay away from him or else it's not gonna be good for you!" Anokhi warned her. 

"Why? Is your boyfriend? If not, then please don't tell us what to do and what not to!"

"Our relationship is none of your concern! and I just want to let you know that I HAVE EACH AND EVERY RIGHT TO TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO!" 

Anna just stomped her feet on the ground and turned to leave but Anokhi put her leg in Anna's way which made her fall on the floor. Everyone in the cloud was laughing at her while anokhi just smirked.

 Even before I could realize what's happening, She stormed out of the club and I ran behind her.

"Anokhi...listen?"

"Anokhi ruko yaar... I'm sorry!"

"Anokhi... Kya kar rahi ho.... Ruko toh meri baat toh sunlo! Kuch misunderstanding ho gayi this!!" 

I know she's angry with me and it is gonna take a hell lot of efforts to pacify her. She went to the beach and slowed down. I quickly ran and started walking beside her. After some minutes of silence when I saw her calming a bit I spoke "Anokhi... See I'm sorry, I thought it was shagun had that's why I agreed to go to her house!!"

"And how the hell did you manage to think that Shagun mam will come to Goa from Chandigarh and that too after breaking up with you?"

Well, this pinched my heart but it's not the time to cry about my heartbreak but to calm this tigress in front of me!

"Anokhi, I don't know what took over me!"

"Konse nashe karte hai PS aap jo aapko pata hi nahi chalta ki aap kis ladki see chipak rahe hai!"

"What chipak rahe hai....? Mai usse nahi balki vo mujhse chipak rahi thi!"

"As if you were not enjoying it na?" she mocked me. and 

"Okay... it's all my fault and I'm very sorry... Please forgive me ... I know it was wrong and I promise this won't happen ever again!" I said with puppy eyes and she finally smiled "It's fine! but you better not repeat it!"

"Never!" I said smiling and then we started walking on the beachside. It was 2 at night and there was no one on the beach silence prevailed in the surroundings before I chose to break it.

"Vaise anokhi..." I asked in a playful tone

"Hmm",  She replied in the same tone.

"why were you angry with me...? I mean Anna mujhse chipak rahi thi toh tumhe gussa kyu aya?" I was curious to know the answer.