22. Unexpected!

Anokhi's POV

Around 10 am in the morning, Kanchan bhabhi asked me to join her as she will take me to her showroom. She owns a small fashion store in the nearby mall. 

And I was so excited to visit her showroom as she has some elegant and Amazing collections there. I got ready in top jeans and my heels. As I got down from the stairs, I saw Shaurya all decked up.

"Tum kahin bahar jaa rhe ho?" I asked.

"Haa ye bhi chal rahe hai!" Kanchan told me making a face.

"Tum kya karoge humare sath?" I asked humorously.

"Nishi ka dhyan rakhunga!" He replied smilingly and gave a high five to that cutie.

"Hum ice cream bhi khaenge bade papa!" She spoke.

"Ek better idea hai mere pas, aap or Nishi Ruk jao, Mai or Anokhi chale jate hain! Kyu?" Kanchan bhabhi gave her advice and Shaurya was staring at her in anger. I chuckled under my breath.

"Muje aapke sath ghumne jaana hai!" Nishi luckily whined.
"Dekho use aapke sath ghumne jaana hai!" Shaurya repeated in the same tone and Kanchan bhabhi laughed along with me.
Hearing our chuckle Shaurya composed himself back and said "I mean she wants to come..ab baki tum logo ki marzi!"

"Aree sab chalo! Gayatri mam bhi chlengi!?" I said.

"Nahi! Vo hum sabke Jane ke bad aaram karengi! Hahahh!" Bhabhi commented and I smiled.

"Okay let's gooo!!! C'mon Nishi!" Shaurya was so enthusiastic, I was just smiling at his antics.

-------------------------------

Shaurya's POV

Yesterday it was so fun to be with Anokhi that I really just loved it. And that's why I really don't want to miss out on any moment when she's here with my family. So I decided to go with them.

I and Nishi are the best when together and we literally left no stone unturned to mess with Kanchan and Anokhi while shopping.
We were having fun when my eyes fell on a multi-colored stylish sundress that had colorful and shiny flounces that really caught my eyes. It was an asymmetric sundress that would look perfect on Anokhi.

I pointed it out to it and Anokhi smiled. "It's pretty but Shaurya, flounces, and I won't go together perfectly! I'm sorry!'' She told me breaking my heart into uncountable pieces.
Life is sometimes nothing that you think it is.
I felt extremely bad as she didn't like my choice. And this is something that should not bother me this much but well, yeah... it is bothering me!! I really wanted to gift her that dress but there's no point when she doesn't like it. I asked her if she likes something and that if I can buy her that. But she denied saying "You people are actually doing enough for me! Please Shaurya I don't want to receive a gift!"

She ultimately bought some suits, many dresses, and jumpsuits. And yeah her choice of clothes was amazing.
She was in the trial room when Kanchan said to me "Shaurya bhaiya sunoo...! I have to go! It's urgent! Yash is calling me. Muje use kuch papers handover karne hain... or Nishi so gayi hai so to tum teeno sath ghar chale jaana! And listen bill vagarah Mai bad me dekh lungi. Gotta go!" And she left hurriedly to meet her dear husband.

I waited for Anokhi to come out but she was inside. And I'm lucky that there were no buyers today as Kanchan had an off here, but she opened the showroom just for Anokhi. 

I was waiting for Anokhi to come out of the trial room when she called Kanchan. I knocked on the door and said "Vo bahar gayi hai Kuch kam se! Kya Hua?"

"Offo!! Isi time kyu gayi!" She whined.

"Bahar aa jao ab, ghar jana hai yaar!" I called her as I was hungry. We have been...no! No! These girls have been shopping for 4 hours!! Bhaii!! Matlab! Kese karleti hain ye itna time waste!!?
(A/N: Shopping is not a time waste... typical men opinion!!)

"Isse acha to mai aata..." I stopped complaining as Anokhi came out, looking breathtaking and gorgeous and hot and pretty!
And plus I was shocked and surprised and perplexed..! Uggh!! She always makes me speechless and at the loss for words.

She was wearing the same dress I chose for her. That multicolor flounce sundress. And Anokhi was looking pretty.
I was gaping at her mouth dropped open.

"Tumhe to ye pasand ni thi na!"I asked.

"Pasand ni thi tabhi to Bhabhi ka confirmation chahiye ke kaisi lag rahi hu!?'' she laughed. But here I was unable to tell how breathtakingly beautiful she is looking.

"What if I say that you are looking pretty Anokhi!" I came closer to her as I was just lost. Lost in her!

"Isliye hi to try ki, nahi to mai kabhi flounces wear na karu!" She said but I kept walking to her.

-------------------------

Anokhi's POV

I was looking so beautiful in that dress, selected by Shaurya. I must say he has a nice choice. Gaudy dresses are not my cup of tea but this one is surely looking gorgeous. As I called Kanchan Bhabhi, Shaurya told me she isn't here.
 And I NEEDED HER CONFIRMATION.
I never wanted to show it to Shaurya because I wanted this to be a surprise for him. I wanted to wear this sundress at his birthday party but now I have no choice.
I need to listen that I'm looking good in the dress because the dress is so beautiful.
So you know it should be vice versa.

I jokingly chided Shaurya for his selection but seeing him approaching me hushed my words. My throat went dry. His eyes were speaking a lot of different emotions.
He grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall behind. And I..! I didn't have the heart to pull it back and he was in no mood of releasing it. His dark orbs were so damn filled with...passion!
He was staring right into my eyes when he began drawing circles on my hand with his thumb casually.
After a long game of staring, he broke the silence between us. "You are looking THE HOTTEST!" He said in a husky voice near my ears, sending a shiver down my spine.
The moment was so heated.
"There's just one thing left..!" He continued and I was wondering what it is.

"What's that?"

"This."

He held my face in his hands and did the unexpected.

Shaurya kissed me!

--------------------------------

Heyosss!! How are y'all?! Hope you're fine... and here is the next update! Hope you enjoyed it!

And now that shaurya kissed anokhi... what do you think her reaction would be?! Tell me you're views in the comment section!

And if you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment with your feedback! Until next time...

Signing off~

Pihu...