30. You Stupid Girl!

Shaurya's POV

Around 10, I reached the venue and it was descent. I could hear music and smell the aroma of happiness around. Red balloons were scattered, at one place there were arrangements of barbeque and drinks.
As I entered, Ahir and Ritwik (Anokhi's friend) met me first and we hugged. Well, I must say all Anokhi's friends are very warm and loving people. I also met Anokhi's other friends.

"Actually... Ano.." before I could complete it, Reema and Priyanka greeted me and I was happy to meet them in person after a long time. The last time we met was at the reunion... I don't even remember.

"Looking for Anokhi?" Reema asked.

"Sorry!?? Ohh yeah!!" I exclaimed at first but might be she knows why I have come.

"She is coming. Went to freshen up!" She winked and continued "Aaj maarlo baazi and make her yours!" She patted my back.

"Hey look, there she is!" Priyanka pointed towards her and I just was left gaping at her. Because She was looking pretty and because I was seeing her after a long long time. How much I missed her.
Damn! She was wearing a kaaftan style dress, with no make up, just gloss and kajal. She was busy talking to Anmol and me..!? It appeared as if my feet have glued to the ground beneath as I wasn't able to approach her. Himmat hi nhi ho rahi thi!

She was by the pool, walking and smiling faintly with Anmol when she saw me. Her eyes bulged in shock and then she tried to look away, wiping a lone tear that has dared to escape her eyes.

Soon Karaoke was set up, and she was still ignoring me. I tried to stand near her but she walked away. I initiated a conversation but she just ignored by talking to others. I don't know what have I done...I mean yeah things are not simple. But I haven't done anything bad with her, so why she is doing this. Now she is driving me mad!!

"Pehli Pehli Baar Milaata Hai Yhi,

Seene Mein Phir Aag Lagaata Hai...! 

Dheere Dheere Pyaar Sikhaata Hai Yhii,

Hansata Hai Yehi Yehi Rulaata Hai..!"✨

These crazy people started singing on karaoke. Well they all were doing, more of shouting. Hahah Happy souls! For a second they made me forget all the worries and I just remembered my best memories with Anokhi. Bliss!

All of them were talking to me but Anokhi didn't break her silence. Instead she was drinking with her friends. Why she is drinking!? It's bad for health.
Umm...! On the other hand, it makes you realise your love! Isn't it? I still can memorize how I grazed my hands on her bare back that day, and how she arched towards me, making soft delicious moans. I would have eaten her up that day, if my state of mind would have been fine. I never felt so wild before that. She was driving me and still she manages to do the same.

Finally she was sitting alone and I decided to talk it out and get it done. "Kyu pi rahi ho?" I said putting down the glass by taking it from her hand.

"Meri marzi!"

"Okay! Tumhari marzi. I got that. But you didn't answer me?" I asked trying to act all calm.

"I don't think I owe you something? Do I?" I know she is faking her arrogance but I'm paranoid now. She is not doing it fine.

"Anokhi, you have to answer me and aisi bahut saari bate hain jo clear karni hai hume.." before I could complete she walked away taking another drink in her hands towards the dance floor. She began dancing on some slow beats with everyone but she clearly is out of senses. She was just moving her body and it looked as if she has drunk a lot. She was not she anymore.

---------------------------

Anokhi's POV

I am not me anymore. I'm done. I don't know why I'm even living? Why I'm here? Why I'm ignoring him that too when I love him. I am just swinging like a mad woman, I am in pain. Right now, at this moment, I'm mentally with him. Each moment I spend is with Shaurya. Only!

I was still swinging unknowingly and lost when someone from behind held my hand and pulled me with a jerk. It was Shaurya. He made me face him in front of everyone and shouted "Stop it!"

The music stopped and and everyone looked at us. I was in horror! What has happened to him now?

"Problem kya hai tumhari Anokhi? Dikhta nhi hai mai yaha kyu aaya hu? Kabse tumse baat krne ki koshish kar rha hu... par nhi... tumne had kr rakhi hai. Tum kyu bhaag rahi ho sacchai se. Mai jaanta hu, Ahir janta hai, Reema janti hai, Priyanka janti hai, mere gharwale jaante hain ke...I LOVE YOU... YOU STUPID GIRL!!
And I'm convinced ke tum bhi janti ho!! Problem kya hai? Haan?? Kabse pata ni kabse hume kitni chize sort karni hai pr tumne sabka majaak bana dia hai. Dosti nibha rhi hu keh ke chli aati ho ghar se... but sorry tum vo bhi dhang se nhi nibha rahi ho. Nibha rhi hoti to mai aaj bheed me akela nhi hota. 

Tumhara hona zaroori hai life me meri samjhti ni ho tum? Kyu confused ho itni or kbse? Kyuki mai jis Anokhi Bhalla ko jaanta hu vo itni weak nhi hai. Alcohol ke piche nhi chupti. Na ignore krti hai. But ye sab shades dikha rhi ho tum muje. Kia kya hai maine tumhare sath... koi batmeezi ki hai? Kya kia hai..jo mai ye sab jhel raha hu?" His eyes were blood red with anger and disappointment.

" Dekho Anokhi, listen to me very carefully, mai tumse bhut pyaar karta hu, mohobbat hogyi hai tumse!! Jaise tum muje pamper karti ho, jese tum mera khayal rkhti ho, jese tum mere pas rehti ho...I love all of that. Aadat hogyi hai. Or ab ye maut talak nhi chootegi. Get it in your head. Anokhi. Dimag lagao, pr sath me dil bhi or socho humare bare me. Ab mere paas tabhi anaa jab mere sawalon ka jawab ho tumhare paas! I'm sorry Anmol didn't intend to do anything like this." He apologized to him as he walked away...away!!

I was crying and Reema hugged me tightly. "You gotta go girl! He's perfect for you!" She whispered and Priyanka patted my head a little.

While sobbing heavily, I left from there with a full bottle of beer. I already was drunk but what shall I do. My heart is throbbing. I began driving and God knows where I'll land tonight.

-----------------------------------

As promised here the second update!!! I know ek din me nahi ho paya but still atleast it did 🤧😂

Enjoyyyy and don't forget to vote and comment with your feedback! Until next time...

Signing off~

Pihu...