Chapter 1 : 2 Years Later

"Is this fine?"

"Super fine. Mukti, chill, you look absolutely gorgeous." Nandini said, patting around Mukti's dress and fixing it.

"Totes!"

"Mumma mumma, I want to wear it too!"

The ladies looked at the adorable Adah Saxena Vedant.

"You'll get one baby girl, but Maasi first?" Alya tried to explain. Adah pouted and went to sit on Nandini's lap. Alya looked at the adoring look on Nandini's face and shared a glance with Mukti. They saw how Nandini was bouncing Adah on her lap and trying to distract her.

"Okay, we'll confirm this? I think all the fittings were just fine." Alya said, looking at Mukti.

"Yes, I hope."

"Don't worry babe, your wedding is going to be Awesome!!!!" Alya said and Mukti laughed, side-hugging her best friend.

"Let's have lunch now, I am famished!" Mukti said, coming out of the trial room.

"Want to try that new bar-restaurant?" Nandini asked.

"Sure, let's go."

The three ladies and the little girl made their way to the restaurant. After settling down and making sure Adah was picked up by Dhruv, the women got down to talking.

"So, Nandini, any progress?"

"Yeah, we haven't had sex for a month now." Nandini said in a whisper, taking a sip of her margarita. Mukti sighed and Alya shook her head.

"I can't believe Manik is actually abstaining from it now. Ridiculous!"

"I don't know what to do! I am tired of bringing up the topic of children. I think we are going to be that couple-"

"No, don't say it. You know Manik's that way because of his parents, they fucked him up." Mukti said, trying to be the voice of reason.

Nandini nodded.

Nandini and Manik had been married for two years, and happily married, except for the fact that Manik was still reluctant to have children. Nandini had tried to convince him for six months but he just didn't listen.

"He'll come around, don't worry. He's just scared." Alya comforted Nandini.

"I just don't want one of us to compromise. It should be a mutual and happy decision, is that so much to ask?!" Nandini gulped down the glass of whiskey.

"A bit easy on the drinks Nandini, we are answerable to Manik." Alya laughed awkwardly, slyly pulling the glass away from Nandini.

"Fuck him! I don't give two hoots! Let him screw around with that bitch Inaaya for all I care." Nandini said, pulling her glass back and she sounded obviously tipsy.

"Drunk Nandini is quite...vulgar." Mukti whispered, nudging Alya.

"She needs to loosen up, so it's fine." Alya said and encouraged Nandini to let it out.

"That Inaaya! She is the homewrecker types, you know na? She keeps flirting with MY husband, in front of me! And Manik, that useless idiot! He doesn't even stand up for himself. Why? Because she is his business client's daughter!"

"We need to teach her a lesson then, in our style!" Alya said.

"Yeah, when the time comes. They are under the media's watch, you see. Manik's next album is releasing next month-"

"With that bitch!"

"Yes, with that bitch. Tell me again, why did you let him sign the bloody contract?" Mukti asked.