Chapter 9 : Siblings

3 months later.

"What happened buddy, ab toh bata de." Manik said, munching on some Nachos.

"Do you want some champ?" Manik asked Naitik who was trying to grab one from his father.

"Don't you try to give him any of that!" Nandini shouted from the kitchen. Manik rolled his eyes while others laughed.

"Chill momma." Manik said and pushed the packet away to distract his son.

"Okay guys, listen!" Mukti said, when she saw Alya and Dhruv standing together in front of them.

"So guys, this is something we have been planning from quite some time."

"Are you pregnant again?" Mukti asked.

"No!" Alya shushed her, laughing.

"Okay go on." Mukti said.

"We really wanted to tell this to all of you, but Cabir and Neil couldn't be here and obviously the Khurana's. Anyway..."

"Dhruv and I are getting married, AGAIN!" Alya announced.

"Whaaaa! That's greatt!" Mukti jumped in to congratulate her best friends.

"When?" Nandini asked.

"29th August!"

"Wow, the wedding season ain't ending anytime soon in our group!" Zubin said.

"Yeah! And that too in Bali!"

"Wow!!! Yesss! I love it already!" Nandini exclaimed.

"Who can guess this kid has a kid?" Manik teased her while she smiled sarcastically.

"So yeah! Bali, 29th August...and yes, the hotel is a surprise for y'all. It's a beach wedding by the way. Also yes, it's a white wedding." Alya announced.

"Oh my god!" Nandini was the happiest person there.

"Dhyan rakh lo, Nandini dusri baar shaadi karlegi vaha!" Zubin said.

"Hopefully to me." Manik said, raising his eyebrows.

"All of you are very mean! Only my baby loves me." Nandini took Naitik in her arms and hugged him.

"We love your excitement Nandu, don't worry. Anyway, everything will be arranged, you just need to book the flight tickets."

"You know what, I'll arrange that. Leave it to me." Manik said with a grin.

"Kya chal raha hai? Kuch toh gadbad hai." Mukti said.

"Trust me. No gadbad. I just need everyone's passports and visas ready by April. Leave the rest to me." Manik said.

"Wait, we can celebrate your birthday there!!" Nandini jumped.

"Oh yes! It's on 31st right??!" Mukti exclaimed.

"Yes and calm down guys. It's their wedding." Manik whispered.

They nodded and looked at Alya and Dhruv.

"We have the invitations ready. Here." Dhruv handed out some pretty cards. Everyone admired the aesthetics of the invitation card, happy that Alya was finally following through her dream of a fancy white wedding.

"Goals! Total goals!" Mukti said.

"Can't wait!"

-----

"I am nervous." Nandini said.

"Same. I have always complained about babies in flights. And now we have one." Manik facepalmed.