Chapter 12 : Togetherness

This chapter contains detailed smut! Proceed with caution!

-----

Weeks flew by and it was finally the end of August. The wedding date was nearing and all of them were ready to depart for Bali.

In the Malhotra household, Nandini pulled a big, heavy suitcase out of the room and placed it with the other packed ones.

"Hogaya Madam?" Manik asked, organizing the tickets and passports.

"Haan." Nandini rolled her eyes.

"Wait, where's Naitik?! Manik, maine tumhe us par dhyan rakhne bola tha!!"

Both of them heard Naitik giggling and saw him under the dining table.

"You naughty boyyy!!! Why do you trouble Mumma and Papa like that huh?" Manik asked and picked him up.

"He keeps crawling all the time! We really have to keep a watch on him!"

"He's a kid Nandini. This is what they do."

Nandini shook her head and went to the kitchen while Manik sat down near Naitik's play area and let Naitik play with his big lego blocks.

"He's really chubby." Manik said, making Naitik stand and showing his rolls.

"Amms said that's what I was like when I was a baby."

"No surprise there. You are still chubby."

Nandini gave him a blank stare and made some juice for them.

"Let's see if you can walk." Manik said and let Naitik stand on his own. Just two weeks ago, Naitik surprised them by standing by himself for almost 15 seconds.

"I think he will start walking soon." Nandini said, bring glasses of pineapple juice.

"Nandini! Nandini watch!" Manik pointed towards Naitik who took two steps ahead without any help.

"Oh my god! My baby!!" Nandini kept the glasses on the table and rushed towards Manik and Naitik.

"Come on champ! Yes, you can do it." Manik encouraged Naitik, who was trying his best to balance himself.

"Yes baby! Come here! Yes!" Nandini held out her arms for her son.

After 6-7 steps, Naitik landed on the floor on his butt, laughing as he did, happy that he made his parents ecstatic.

"My baby! My little baby! Oh you're growing up so fast my love!" Nandini picked her son up, kissing him all over.

"I am so happy Nandini!"

"Me too!"

They spent some sweet family moments before getting ready for their vacation.

-----

Mukti zipped her suitcase shut and sat on the bed.

"Babe, I wanted to ask if you want to take the tripod?" Zubin asked, coming into the bedroom.

"Yeah, I already packed it." Mukti said.

"Wait really? Back to YouTube?"

"Yes. I think we should go back to being normal." Mukti said.

"I am proud of you. Trust me, everything will work out." Zubin said and hugged Mukti.

Mukti and Zubin had taken a month-long hiatus from YouTube and vlogging.

"Even if it doesn't, I know I have you." Mukti said, pecking his lips.

"You do."

A month ago, Mukti visited the gynaec, as she was worried that she was pregnant. She was not ready.