STEVEN RUN

Chilleds Pov

I hold Steven tightly placing my chin on his head. As I lay in bed with Steven, I try to hint at what happened the day before. I don't want to upset him but I want to try and help him.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask

"After I the night mare." He says, smiling weakly. "Sorry I woke you up..."

"Don't be sorry, I don't mind" I say kissing his forehead.

"I'm just-" Steven begins to say before he's cut off by the door bell ringing.

We both jump a the sudden loud noise. him letting out a quiet squeak of fear. I sadly and slowly take my grip off of Steven. Then walking over to the door.

I grab the handle and open the door. I get one look at who's on the other side of the door before my survival instinct kick in.

"STEVEN RUN!" I yell before attempting to close the door only tobe pushed down onto the ground allowing Stevens dad entrance.

I try to catch myself before I fall, but failing I fall onto the ground my head hitting the coffee table on the way down.

Ignoring the pounding pain radiating off my head, I attempt to tackle him before he caan get to where ever Steven had ran off too. Failing he bucks me off landing me back on the ground.

This was like bad déjà vu, and it brought back horrible memories.

I can't let him take Steven, not again.

Zes Pov

"STEVEN RUN!" Anthony screams from the other room, fallowed by a loud bang.

I jump up off the bed, Looking for a place to hide.

I hear another loud bang, causing me to jump.

I look out our bedroom window to see the fire escape. I run over to the window, opening it, and jumping onto the latter. I shakily climb down into the ally way, sprinting behind a dumpster.

Chilleds Pov

I run after him, hoping Steven had found a place to hide.

I jump onto him once more, punching him in the face in an attempt to stop him. Witch just results in me back on the floor with blood trickling out my nose.

He runs into the bedroom and comes out looking more pissed then he entered.

"WHERE IS HE!" He yells picking me up by my shirt.

I don't say a word, I just spit on his face with a big smile on mine.

"YOU LITTLE" He yells before lifting a fist.

Then it all goes black.

Zes Pov

I hear a car door being slammed close and then leaving. I come out from my hiding spot and fearfully climb the latter.

I climb back into the window and walk out into to living room, to see Anthony on the floor.

"A-a-anthony!?" I say kneeling down next to him.

I can feel tears begin to form as I don't get an answer. My heart starts to beat like crazy in fear. I wipe the blood from his nose and a tear from my cheek.

I know this isn't my fault but I still feel gilt.

There's no way I would be able to pick him up so I just lay down beside him. I snuggle into him. feeling is heart beat, that is considerably slower then mine.

My tears have soaked his shirt, leaving a stain.

I need to do something. I run back into the bedroom, and grab my cell phone. I dial 911. I tell the woman the address and that he was out cold.

This is all my fault...