They broke me

Zes Pov

        I wake up to the smell of breakfast. I get up and head to the kitchen. Once I'm there I see a plate of pancakes with a note next to it. I take a bite of pancakes as I read the note.

The note reads:

Steven,

I'm going to the store to get some things.

Text me if you need anything.

Love, Anthony

I let out a sigh before picking up my pancakes and sitting down to eat.

Zes Fathers Pov

        Ohm and Mark wanted proof that they lived in this building. So we decided that we would do a stake out. we parked our car on the street parallel to the building, and waited.

And about 10 minutes after we parked, Anthony comes out of the building and drives away. 

Now that the boys had there proof, our plan would go into motion as soon as Anthony got back.

This is going to be perfect. I even had his cage in the back waiting for him....

Chilleds Pov

        I pull into the parking lot and park the car. I an still in a lot of pain so driving isn't easy, but we needed grocery's so I had to. I get the bags out of the trunk and head back to the apartment.

I feel bad for leaving Steven after what happened last night, but like I said we needed grocery's.

I make it to the apartment and unlock the door. Once I'm in I see Steven on the couch watching TV. I take the bags to the kitchen, and he helps me put away the grocery's.

Then there's a loud knock in the door.

I walk over and open it just a crack so I can peek out. Before I can see who it is something is sprayed into my eyes causing me to stubble backwards. Whatever they sprayed in my eyes it burns alot. Did I just get pepper sprayed? That doen't matter right now, wheres Steven.

I hear Steven let out a squeak of fear then a loud bang, causing my heart to skip a beat.

I try to wipe the spray out of my eyes so I can see, but it hurts like hell. I got some of it out of my eyes, enough to see but everything's blurry.

My heart drops, and I feel my blood run cold. Even through the blur I can tell who's in the apartment.

"STEVEN!?" I yell looking around, but not seeing him.

Then I feel someone splash water onto my face, clearing my vision. I blink a few times. Then stare wide eyed at them.

"Lets do this again..." Ohm says holding Steven in one hand while he makes a fist with to other, threatening to hit him. 

Zes Pov

        I sob as Anthony looks at me then back at Ohm. I try to touch the ground but can't, he's holding me to high. I can see Anthony start to tear up as he yells something at Ohm. My breathing starts to quicken matching my crazy heart beat. I start to feel my hands and feet go numb as the world gets fussy. I see a pocket knife come up to my neck... then it all goes black.

Chilleds Pov

Mark hands Ohm a knife. I can feel my heart break in two as he holds it up to his neck. After Steven faints out of fear, I loose it.

"NO! TAKE ME! JUST DON'T HURT HIM!" I yell falling to my knees, tears falling.'

Mark walks over to me with a rope tying my hands and legs. 

Ohm hands Steven over to his father who just smiled down at me.

"Trust me I'll take great care of him..." He says throwing him over his shoulder.

"NO Y-Y-YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT HIM!" I yell looking at Ohm.

"I said no such thing." He says walking toward me.

 I just lay there, tied up, and sobbing. They broke me. I could have fought, but they whould have hurt Steven, and now that I didn't fight they where going to hurt him anyway.

They sneak me and Steven out of the building into the back parking lot. 

I see Stevens father open his trunk to reveal the cage.

"NO! STEVEN I'M SO SORRY!" I scream thrashing back and forth on the ground, knowing he can't hear me.

He just laughs at me as he places Steven in the cage. I pull against the ropes trying to loosen then, but failing.

"Save your strength... your gonna need it ." Ohm says throwing me into the trunk of his car.

"Get a good look, because you'll never see him again" Mark says putting a strip of duck tape over my mouth, pointing at Steven.

My tears soak into the cars carpet as I watch him close the trunk on Steven then me.

They've done more then brake me.... They killed me.