Stevens safe

Zes Pov

I walk down the street, I get weird looks because my cloths are ripped and blood soaked. But I had no time to worry about my clothing situation, I needed to find a way to save Anthony. I know what my father is capable of, and I didn't want Anthony to have to go through that. I shouldn't have left him, but he told me to, and I was still in shock. It's my fault that he's stuck in that horrible place.

There was only one save place I could go and ask for help, and I was going to have to walk.

Chilleds Pov

I lay in the dark corner, new bruises cover my body. I don't regret my decision to take Stevens place. As long as Stevens save, I don't care what happens to me.

Minxs Pov

I'm sitting on the couch when I hear a knock at the door. It's scares me at first but I get up and open the door. Once I open the door I can feel my heart skip a beat. Outside my door I see a blood covered Steven, that looks like he's been to hell and back.

"S-Steven?" I ask already knowing who it is.

"Yeah, I need your help" He says looking down at his feet.

"Why!? What happened!? Where's Anthony!?" I ask, possibles running through my mind.

I can see him start to tear up at my question.

"My my father took m-me again s-s-so he traded places with m-me" he says covering his face with his hands.

I don't know what to say, my eyes widen and my breathing quickens. I know what this means, and its not good.

"C-come in..." I say stepping back.

"Thanks..." He says hesitantly stepping inside.