The Picture

Over the week that I have been kept here, I've tried to act as though I didn't plan to escape. Hopefully they buy it, and let there guard down. As soon as I get an opening I'm going to make a run for it.

I sit in the chair, and watch the sun rise. I hate watching the sun rise, It means that they would be here soon. I lean my head back, I haven't slept all week. I'm worried that they would come at night. They never do, but you never know.

I can hear them get stepping on fallen leaves as they get closer. Then the sound of the door unlocking.

I pull my head up and look Ohm in the eye as Mark climbs up after him. 

"Mr Viking got you a present." Ohm says placing a picture in my lap.

I look down at the picture and try my hardest not to cry. Its a picture of Steven. He was curled up into a ball in the corner of a dark room. His face bruised to the point where you can barely tell that its him. There's a rope around his ankle keeping him trapped like an animal, and hes covered in his own blood.

I can't hold it back anymore, I begin to sob. I can hear Ohm laughing at me, witch doesn't help. I just stare at the picture tears dripping onto it. Then Ohm grabs it off my lap and hangs it on the wall.

"I'm going to get lunch have fun Mark." Ohm says leaving the tree house. 

That's then an idea popped in my head.

"C-c-can I hold the picture?" I ask giving Mark a pleading look.

"Ok?" He say grabbing it off the wall.

Mark begins to untie one of my hands. as soon as my hand is free I punch him in the stomach. Once he falls to the ground I start frantically untying my other hand. Then my feet.

Once I was free I kicked Mark to insure He stayed down, then swing the door open. then climb up into a tree so they won't see me.

Now I wait.