Nightmares and Emails

Zes Pov

Dream. but he doesn't know that.

        I sit on the couch in the living room. then I hear a loud bang. I look over to see that my Father had broken the door down, and was now in the apartment. I jump up off the couch and run back into the kitchen. He follows me and grabs me.

"ANTHONY!" I yell as he throws me back onto the couch.

He runs off and comes back with Anthony in hand. he throws him on the couch too. He lands on top of me.

Why isn't he moving? Why is he not breathing?

"What did you do... " I say frantically trying to find a pulse.

Tears stream down my face as I am unable to find a pulse. I look up at my father as he starts to laugh at my efforts. All I can do is rap my arms around Anthonys body as I sob.

That's it he had broken me. There was nothing left for me to fight for.

I look up to see him reaching for me, then I'm being shaken awake by Anthony. Thank god.

End dream

Chilleds Pov

        I wake up to see Steven jerking around in the bed sobbing. I quickly start to wake him up. His eyes fly open and he starts screaming as he latches onto me. I grunt in pain at him bumping into my bruises.

"A-a-anthony, your o-ok."  He says calming down alittle.

"Of course I am. It's all over" I say petting his hair, in an attempt to calm him.

"Dad, and couch , no pulse." He says speaking quickly.

"Shh. Its ok. you don't have to tell me." I say holding him close. "try and sleep again."

"A-a-alight" He says laying his head on my chest.

His breathing is shaky, heart is beating like crazy, and his tears are soaking into my shirt. I hold him tight so that he might be able to fall asleep.

Seeing his father again must have hit him like a train. I can't even imagine how it must feel to have the man that has scarred you for life to come back and do it again.

I kiss his forehead as I feel him begin to fall asleep.

We make it thought this once we can make it though it again.

Zes fathers Pov

        I sit on the bed of the hotel room a mile or two away from Stevens apartment. Then an amazing Idea pops into my head. I grab my lap top out of my bag and turn it on. Opening my Email I click on Ohm and Marks names.

The two boys had come to my house many times to seek revenge on Anthony. So I'm thinking that they can have Anthony, and I get Steven. Its a win win situation.

I was going to need back up, and these two are the best candidates.

The Email I typed reads:

You  boys still want revenge, because I have found them. But I get Steven. you do whatever you want with Anthony.

Do we have a deal

They both respond, agreeing to my terms. They will be meeting me tomorrow. this is going to go smother then I had intended.