Revenge...

Stevens Pov

After awhile the car stops and the trunk opens. I barry my head, not wanting to look at him. He picks up the cage with little effort, then takes me back inside.

"I kept everything the same just for you." he says opening the basement door.

I shake in fear at the sights and smells that I had tried so hard to forget. He just laughs at me and throws the cage in the corner. Then leaves me.

My eyes dart back and forth looking at my surroundings that had haunted my dreams for the past two years.

I just cry. What am I going to do.

Chilleds Pov

I wake up in the damn tree house. I look around to see that they had put metal bars on the windows, and changed the old wooden door to a steal one with about 10 locks. I look at my hands and feet that are still tied together, noticing that it was the same rope they had used on Steven. it still has his blood on it. I try and scream only to be stopped by the duck tape I had forgotten about. I try and wiggle out of the ropes, witch only results in me falling over and not being able to sit back up.

I hear Ohm and the Mark talking, and there getting closer.

I try to wiggle out of the ropes one last time, but it's no use. They unlock the door, and climb up. I stop struggling and stare at them. Then Mark removes the duck tape, causing me to flinch.

"You can do whatever you want to me just, please let Steven go." I beg pulling against the ropes.

"We will do whatever we want, and we don't have a say In what happens to Steven" Mark says pulling me back up.

"Fuck you!" I say spitting in Marks face.

"So you're gonna be like that..." Mark says punching me in the stomach.

I grunt out in pain, still not fully recovered from the incident with Stevens father. I grab my stomach as Mark walks back over to Ohm. They both just laugh at me.

"Now you can ether listen or, well, we'll see what happens." Ohm says smiling down at me.

"Fuck. You." I say starring him in the eye.

"Ok. Well I gave you a chance." Ohm says walking toward me with another syringe.

I start to thrash back and forth. This one had a different liquid then the first one, so I had no clue what it was gonna do. Ohm signals Mark to hold me down. He does and Ohm sticks the needle in my arm again.

Immediately my body begins to go numb from the neck down. Then I couldn't move anything below my neck.

"What the fuck! Why can't I move!" I yell looking down at my body.

"Correction, you can't move for about an hour." Mark says untying me.

Mark then drags me over to a chair in the corrner. Then ties me to it.

"I understand your pissed at me, but why would you do this..." I ask slowly loosing hope.

"Revenge." Ohm says smiling down at me.

Zes Pov

I jump when I hear the basement door swing open. I want to hide but I'm still in a small cage, so there's no where to go. The lights flash on, and I squint at the sudden light. As he walks towards me I try to back up, only to be stopped by the metal cage.

"Are you hungry..." Dad says placing a plate of food on the ground with that damn note on it.

"No." I say gaining alittle confidence, even though I was starving.

"Well, I just got off the phone with Mark, Ohm is having fun with with Anthony. So I figured its my turn..." He says stepping toward me.

The little confidence I had leaves me as he opens the cage. I struggle as he grabs my ankle, pulling me out of the cage.

"No, P-Please." I say almost yelling.

"Shut up fag..."  He says tying me to the pull in the middle of the room.

I never thought that I would be back here again, fearing for my life. I see him lift a fist. I just close my eyes. I just want Anthony back.

Chilleds Pov

I open my eyes after Ohm thows the last punch. I can taste the blood in my mouth and feel it run out of my nose. I feel like I was just hit by a train, but I wasn't about to show it. Instead I just look up at him and smile. That only makes Ohm angry. He lifts his fist again only to be stoped by Mark.

"No. You'll kill him." Mark says, pulling Ohm back.

"You're lucky this time Chaos!" Ohm yells leaving the tree house.

"I don't wanna go to jail.." Mark says locking the door behind him as he leaves.

As soon as there out of sight I lean over and puke. He had punched my stomach to many times. One more punch might have killed me. I need to stay strong. The first chance I get I'm running, and I'm getting Steven. If I'm going to die, Steven has to be safe.