The look

Zes Pov

        I wake up and look over to see Anthony still asleep. I get up, then walk over to the bathroom. I take one look in the mirror, and let out a sigh. I looked horrible. My eyes were blood shot, face pale, and dry tears are covering my face.

I turn on the sink and splash my face with the cold water. I take another look in the mirror, still looking horrible, then dry my face with a paper towel. Then I walk back out into the room to wait for Anthony to wake up.

Chilleds Pov

        I wake up feeling no pain at all, must be the stuff in my IV.

I wish we could have done this in high school when it happened to Steven. He would have recovered much quicker, but to this day he likes to keep it a secret. I guess he's still scared that his father will get him if he tells. 

But he did come back...  

I open my eyes, scanning the room for Steven. I see him sitting on the couch that he had slept on the night before.

"Good morning." I say sounding raspy.

"Oh, Morning." He says jumping alittle.

"Ready to go home?" He asks walking over to me.

"Yes Please.." I respond

After a long car ride home

I slowly make my way into the apartment, the pain medication starting to wear off. I sit down on the couch, not felling tired enough to go to bed yet.

Steven comes over and sits next to me. Then he looks up at me, giving me 'the look'. He only gives me this look when he wants something out of me. He knows I can't resist his amazing green eyes.

"You never told me..." he says not braking eye contact.

"T-told you what?" I ask not able to look away.

"Why you never told me what happened." he says scooting closer but still keeping eye contact.

Zes Pov

He would tell me anything if I just looked him in the eye. I don't know what he thinks is so special about my eyes, but he can't resist it.

"You never told me..." I say not braking eye contact.

"T-told you what?" he asks not able to look away.

"Why you never told me what happened." I say scooting closer but still keeping eye contact.

"I-I, Um.." He says trying to look away but fails.

Then he leans in to kiss me, but I lean back denying him.

"Nope, answers first..." I say

"I... Fuck it.... I wanted to have a normal life, without that in the back of my mind. So I decided to just keep it between me and my mother and me." He says tearing up.

I got my answers, hes been bothered enough.

I lean in and kiss him.