WHERE!

Stevens Pov

I stop to take my breath. I don't know where I'm going. I've been running for hours. I can feel my heart and lungs struggling to keep up with me. My mind is racing.

Why could I do that?!

What have I done!

I'm a monster...

Minxs Pov

I'm in the kitchen making myself a sandwich when I hear Anthony screaming for me. I immediately drop what I'm doing and run over to him. 

"Yeah? What's wrong?! I say seeing tears run down Anthony's face. 

"W-Where is my Steven!" He yells trying and failing to sit up.

"Anthony..." I say trying to calm him.

"WHERE!" He yells making me jump.

"I-I-I don't know" I say lowering my head so I don't have to look him in the eye.

His face changes from sad to terrified. Tears flow uncontrollably from his wide eyes. I can feel tears well up in my eyes as well. 

"W-WH-WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW!" He screams covering his eyes.

"Anthony please, you need to calm down." I say softly, reaching over to touch his leg.

"PLEASE! I need my little viking..." He says braking down.  

He grads his head and screams. Tears continue to flow. Hes practically shaking.

I try to calm him, but He was to far gone. 

So I just leave, giving him time to calm down before I tell him what happened. 

Anthonys Pov

I feel as though my heart had been ripped out of my chest. I don't care about the cuts and bruises I had got the day before. I just want my little viking in my arms, safe. 

My tears have soaked my shirt. They contented to stream down my face. 

I need Steven back...

(I'M BACK!!!!)