I gotta get home.

Stevens POV

I sit in the shop till I drift off to sleep. I slip into a dream. I'm in his arms again. He holds me tightly and tells me everything's alright... I look up to kiss him. Then a loud shuffling noise wake me up. I jump at the noise, causing me to kick a spray can. Making a loud metallic sound. I can hear whatever making the noise stop. My heart skips a beat as the noise starts up again. This time getting closer to me. I try and hold my breath to be as quite as possible. A man walks into the shop. He looks homeless. He just looks down at me and smirks.

"Well hello there... I've never seen you before." He says getting uncomfortably close to me.

I stand up. Slowly and shaking. Then I try and run for it, but he grabs me by my arm. Yanking me back.

"Why the rush?" He says slowing running the back of his hand down my face.

I start to tear up. I want my Anthony!

Anthony's POV

I wake up. Then immediately jump off the couch. Only to be met with excruciating pain. I collapse to the floor. Minx runs in from the other room.

"ANTHONY!" She lifts me up back onto the couch. "Be careful."

"We have to find him Minx..." I say my heart broken in two.

"I know. I will find him, but you are in to condition to do so. So you must stay here" she says handing me the TV remote.

"Minx. I must come with you. I have to find my little Viking..." I say grabbing her sleeve.

"No. I'm sorry" she says yanking away her arm and grabbing her coat. "Don't worry. I'll find him"

I lay back on the couch holding back my tears. Once I hear the door close I let it go. Tears run down my cheeks. I roll over, and try to just cry myself to sleep.

Stevens POV

I scream. He covers my mouth. He's on top of me, holding me down. I struggle, but he's strong. He uses his legs to hold down mine, and is holding my arms over my head. He kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear. I try and scream but it just gets muffled by his hand. His hand slips down my pants. I'm frantically struggling.
I struggle till I can get one leg free. Then I kick him. He falls to the ground, and I hop up and run out of the shop.

I wanna go home, but my blind running from earlier has left me lost. I need to find a phone or something. As I look around all I see is a ghost town. Empty shops, cracked pavement, rusty old cars. How far did I run?

I gotta get home. Especially before that man finds me again...

AN
hey guys... Sorry for being a horrible author.. I'm back and I will try and update. But my life has been kinda crazy lately. So try and bare with me. Love you :)