Good night...

Zes Pov

        I sit next to Anthony while he sleeps in the hospital bed. Hold onto his hand, I wasn't letting go anytime soon.

The doctor said that Anthony just had a concussion, but he would need to stay over night just in case. He didn't look good though. His face was bruised, and he had a large cut across his forehead.

Now I know how it feels to be on the other side of the pain.

My thoughts are interrupted by the doctor coming into the room. I look up at him confused at why he came back.

"I was combing thought Anthonys medical records and I found something I think you should know..." He says trailing off.

Chilleds Pov

        Where am I? Why does my head hurt so much? Who's holding my hand? I slowly open my eyes reveling a harsh light, causing me to re-close them.

"A-a-anthony?" I hear Steven say from somewhere next to me.

Is he crying?!

"Can we turn off the light please?" I ask.

I feel something let go of my hand, then I hear the light turn off. I slowly open my eyes, letting my eyes adjust to the not so harsh light.

Next to me sits a puffy eyed Steven looking at me pitifully.

"No, I'm fine, don't worry about me. I say reaching toward him only to be stopped by the IV in my arm.

  "Oh, Anthony... Why did you never tell me?!?!" He yells tears running down his face as he covers his face with is hands.

"Tell you what?!" I ask confused.

He doesn't say a word, he just reaches down and grabs a paper off the floor, then hands it to me. I take it and read the paper.

It's a medical report from when I was a child. I read the report. Half way though I start to cry, witch makes it very hard to read, but I already know what it says.

I look up at Steven who stares at me in disbelieve.

I look back down at the paper and read the word again and again.

 Injury's the patient have sustained are caused my the patient being RAPED.

I can feel the hot tears drip onto my chest.

I never thought that anyone would find out. I wanted to keep the past behind me. But it has never been behind me. What that man did to me has made he afraid to do anything more then kiss Steven.

I guess we both had thing we wish we could just forget.

"Answer me, please." He says grabbing my hand.

"D-d-didn't you ever wonder why you have never seen my f-father?" I ask shakily.

"Yea." He says looking up at me tears still in his eyes.

"Well this is why..." I say pointing at mt fathers name on the paper.

Steven just brakes down into tears, jumping into the bed with me. He puts one knee on ether side of me and hugs me. It hurts, bad, but I take it.

"I'm so sorry Anthony..." He says holding tight.

"Hey, you went though way worse." I say not able to hug back, because I'm attached to so many machines.

"Shut up..." he  says kissing me.

My eyes close and the machine monitoring my heart beat starts beeping like crazy. Only making him smile though the kiss.

He pulls back leaving me smiling like an idiot. The beeping slows down and I open my eyes.

"Good night"  He says before laying on the couch on the other side of the room.

I let out a sigh. I guess I'm sleeping alone tonight.