Does he think this is a game?

Zes Pov

I sit in the passenger seat while Minx drives. I can feel my stress level rise as we get closer.

What if he killed Anthony? What if he is mad that I left so easily? What if he doesn't come out alive?

All my thoughts are interrupted by Minx pulling into the drive way. I can feel my heart begin to beat faster. I really don't want to go back into the house, but I need Anthony back.

I shakily reach over and open the door. Hesitantly stepping out of the safety of the car. Minx motions me to follow her inside. I take a deep breath and follow her.

Chilleds Pov

I close my eyes as he raises a fist. Blood dripping from my nose and mouth. Instead of a punch I hear a loud bang come from upstairs. He lowers the fist and looks up confused. Then he heads up the stairs.

I hope Steven didn't come back for me. I traded places with him so that he didn't have to suffer any longer. I don't want him to get hurt again.

Zes Pov

I stand behind Minx as she kicks down the door. She loads the gun and steps in me practically trembling behind her. I can hear him coming up the stairs. I stand behind Minx as the basement door opens, reveals my bloody handed father. I feel my heart drop when I see him covered in Anthony's blood. It's all my fault.

Minxs Pov

I point the gun at him as soon as he opens the door. I can hear Steven freaking out behind me, but I don't take my eyes off of him.

"Where is he..." I ask as he puts up his hands.

"Who." He asks sarcastically.

"You know who I'm fucking talking about!" I yell losing my patience.

"Oh, him..." He says smiling at me.

"I WILL SHOOT YOU!" I yell stepping closer to him.

He just looks at me and laughs. Does he think this is a joke? I have a gun pointed at him and he's going to laugh? What's with this guy?

Chilleds Pov

I lay in the corner trying to listen for what might be going on. I hear some more noises then, Minx? Did Steven ask Minx for help? I hope she didn't bring him.

Then I hear the sound of gun fire that make my heart drop. I try to yell to make sure that If Steven was here that he was ok. But my throat is fails me ans my yell comes out as more of a squeak. I begin to sob at the thought of Steven possibly being hurt, or even dead.

Then I hear someone running down the stairs, but I can't see who because its dark. I close my eyes thinking it's just going to be more pain, but instead I feel someone begin to untie the rope. I open one eye to see Minx. 

"Where's Steven?! What's going on!? Is Steven ok?!" I fanatically ask.  

"There no time to explain we gotta go." She says pulling me up.

I stop asking questions and lean on Minx for support as we walk out.