chapter 1

"Louis you idiot!" Liam yells from downstairs.

"What?" Louis yells back.

"Did you keep the stove on?"

Shit. He definately did.

"I forgot to turn it off!"

"Well, thank Jesus the house didn't set on fire."

"Boys why are you yelling this early in the morning?" Jay asks them as she walks into the kitchen.

"Louis left the stove on."

"It was an accident. Calm down for fu- fumes sake!" Louis says coming down with his backpack slung on his shoulder. Phew, he almost slipped.

"Literally." Liam chuckles.

"Boys no fighting this early in the morning." Jay tells them sipping on her tea.

"Morning mum." Louis greets kissing her cheek.

"Excited for the new school year!?" Jay asks smiling.

"It's pretty much the same mum, just a different year."

"Lou bear." Jay chuckles shaking her head, leading both boys to the dining table.

They are all having their breakfast when they hear a car honk. Louis knows exactly who it is and his insides do a summer sault just thinking about him. To say he's excited to see that particular someone would be an understatement. "Bye mum." Liam and Louis say in unison, Louis being a little too excited, making their way to the front door.

"Boys!" They turn their heads back only to find Jay with a camera from God knows where she got it from."Give me your most gorgeous smiles!" They smile for the camera and the shutter goes off, clicking a picture of them together.

"Give me your most gorgeous smiles!" They smile for the camera and the shutter goes off, clicking a picture of them together

"Love you both!" Jay says kissing them on the head.

"Love you too mum. Where did you get that camera from though? That was literally not with you a second ago." Liam asks. Jay winks at Liam and the boys leave closing the front door behind them. A shiny black range rover is waiting for them in their driveway. Louis can't help the smile that forms on his face once he sees Harry.

"Oi mate! Good morning!" Liam says greeting Harry with a hug and Harry returning it back.

"Well if it isn't Liam Payne's little brother, Louis Tomlinson himself." Harry says with that quirky smile on his lips, ruffling Louis' hair before giving Louis a hug as well. Louis freezes at the contact and hopes Harry didn't notice. Whenever he hugs Harry, a surge of electricity courses through his entire body and he can't help but think if Harry feels the same.

Louis and Liam are step brothers, they have different dads but that doesn't back Liam from treating Louis like a younger brother and being very protective of him. Everybody knows Liam loves his little brother and if anyone messes with Louis, they mess with Liam and they're in for a treat.

"We're getting late. Hop on!" Harry says running to the driver's seat, Liam sitting in the passenger seat and Louis at the back. They all buckle up before driving away, blasting the music at full volume.

Louis makes a 'really?' face seeing them act all goofy, rolling his eyes.

"How can someone be so energetic this early in the morning." Louis says yawning in his hand and he sees Harry staring at him from the mirror. His insides flutter for some unknown reason and wait, did he just get all hot and blushy!?

"It's your first day! Pump up!" Harry says singing along to the song. Liam joining in shortly. Harry's voice is absolutely angelic. It's like wrapping yourself in soft velvet, Louis can sleep forever hearing Harry.

"Excited for the new school year Louis?" Harry asks teasing him.

"Oh my god, it's like I'm in first grade and to answer your question, no I'm not even a bit excited because it's the same asshole kids." Louis says.

"Language." Liam says scolding him.

"Oh come on li! I'm 17!"

"I'm still older than you."

"Whatever." Louis says rolling his eyes.

"Don't listen to him. I'll take care of you." Harry says winking at him through the mirror.

That seems to develop some sort of feeling in Louis' stomach, maybe butterflies? He sinks in his seat, blushing lightly. And what does Harry even mean!? "Thanks." Louis says with a half smile, plugging in his earphones, blocking the outside world for sometime before he has to go back there.

~~~~~
Chapter 1.. Here you go!
Well how was it? (Ik it was kinda short and average but it's gonna get good as the story progresses!)

Don't forget to comment! I love reading them <33

Stay safe and healthy luvs! 💚💙
Lots of love xx

Thanks for reading and I'll meet you in the next one 💞

<33