chapter 4

"Oh my God!" Louis almost yells and slams the door shut. He's pretty sure he broke some of the door hinges.

"Honey, is everything alright?" Jay asks worried.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Before Louis can form some sort of sentence, when he is too stunned to even speak anything, Harry emerges out of the office, looking completely, well, wrecked and somewhat guilty.

"What happened?" Jay asks completely clueless.

"I didn't uhh know you were gonna come and uhh well I just got uhhh carried away and uhh I'm so sorry Louis you had to walk in on that and um it's completely my fault I know but um.." Harry tries to explain what exactly he was doing a few minutes before Jay and Louis arrived.

However, when Olivia, one of their employees comes out of the office, the situation becomes pretty much self explanatory and Harry can do nothing but to look down at his feet while Olivia sprints down the hallway like she's being chased by a lion.

"Again, I'm really sorry, I-"

"Darling it's alright. These accidents happen. One time, me and Louis' dad went to a party and got a little bit too drunk and then we went upstairs to an empty room and-" Jay tries to cut the awkward tension surrounding the three of them but Louis cuts her off before she can go farther.

"Mum! I think that's enough and I really don't want to hear about your sexual life. It's pretty scarring, you know." Louis looks at his mum and then at Harry which is ironic because he can't even look at him right now.

Louis shouldn't be feeling this way. Harry is allowed to be with whoever he wants and he's probably straight and way out of Louis' league but Louis cannot stop thinking about what he saw and that's just not appropriate at all to do it in an office room, and that too in your best friend's office! Gosh Louis is worked up.

"I brought dinner!" Jay smiles awkwardly, holding up the bag of food.

"That's great! I'm starving. Liam must also be done with the meeting right now. Let me go fetch him. You guys make yourself comfortable." Harry says before running towards where the meeting room is. If he's being really honest, he just wanted to get away.

Fuck, he thinks. Now Louis is probably going to hate him. He feels like such an idiot for having sex with an employee, and that too Olivia! He really hates that bitch. She thinks she's better than everyone else and always tries to prove that she's in the right. It's just that today, Harry met with a few investors who turned down to work with them, and in all honesty, their loss, but Harry got really upset and angry and went to Liam's office because that guy really knows his drinks. Olivia came in with a bunch of files and they got a little carried away and well yeah. But Harry didn't mean any of that!

But why is he trying to justify that to particularly no one, probably Louis but he's not even here.

"Son of a bitch-" Harry exclaims when he walks into a wall.

"Harry when did you start smoking pot?" He hears Zayn say who is trying not to laugh.

"Haha very funny." Harry replies, his expression not showing the slightest bit of humour.

"Babe, stop tormenting him." Liam says kissing Zayn on the lips.

"Could you please not." Harry says looking at them.

"What?" Zayn asks and then kisses Liam all over his face, teasing Harry.

"Jay and Louis are waiting in Liam's office." Harry then says.

"What?" Liam asks.

"You heard me. They're waiting for us in your office." Harry repeats.

"Did something happen?" Liam asks, sensing a little discomfort in Harry's speech and stance.