chapter 25

HELP my brain can't stop playing as it was and I have my finals in two weeks. Literally wtf has this man put in this song!?!?!?

Anyways I hope you enjoy reading! :)

~~~~

*One month later

"Why the fuck did you fire him?" Liam asks, sipping on his wine.

"You're talking about Gary? That dude was waiting to be fired, he was literally asking for it! Have you seen what he wears!? You don't know half the shit I've had to endure in the office while you two were gone away!"

"It was a business retreat Harry." Zayn chimes in. "And don't forget you were the one who turned it down." He says swirling the wine in the glass.

"At least I gave Perrie a promotion. God knows she needed it."

"Guess we'll have to find ourselves some assistants too." Liam jokes.

"Don't worry babe, I can assist you." Zayn winks.

"Ew, keep your lovebird shit to yourselves guys." Harry fake gags.

"Shut up." Liam says as he kisses Zayn.

"And I'm out." Harry chugs the glass of wine and leaves the room to give the two some privacy and also because he thinks its gross.

On his way to the kitchen, he bumps into Louis.

"Oops."

"Hi." Louis chuckles.

"I thought you were at Nialls'?"

"I was. We finished our homework, played some football and then I decided to just head back."

"That's great." Harry says. "How's school going?"

"You ask me this every single day. Its going fine." Louis groans.

Even though Elliott was expelled from the school and arrested after what had happened since he was already 18 years old, Louis still feels a little anxious but his sessions with Madelyn are proving to be a lot of help and he feels like he's actually going to get over his trauma in a healthy way.

Harry opens his mouth again to say something but closes it, not sure if he should say what he's about to.

"What is it?" Louis asks, folding his arms in front of his chest.

"I just wanted to check in on you. How are you feeling?"

"Harry you need to stop worrying! It just happened once and you caught me. I swear to god that was the only time I tried to do it but you walked in on me." Louis says annoyed and walks past Harry.

Harry stands there, with an empty wine glass held in his hand and a head full of worry for the boy he's madly fallen in love with.

*Three weeks ago

The next morning after Louis' breakdown, there wasn't any awkward tension in the air like Louis had thought.

Harry didn't bring anything up from last night and Louis was so much grateful for it. He just wants to move past things and forget any of the horrible things that happened.

Only if it were that easy.

Louis' also grateful for it being a Sunday. As much as he doesn't want to admit it, he's scared to go back to school. He doesn't want to be in the same building as Elliott.

The worst part of it is that he's been dodging Niall's calls for the past day. Niall doesn't know anything that happened at the party and he wants to keep it that way. But deep down he also knows he'll have to talk to Niall, it will come up one way or the other.