Chapter 23

His fingers under my sweatshirt went up a little so they were grazing my bra which caused to take a quick breathe. He smirked at me as he slowly moved his finger back and forth across the edge of my bra. "Still so inncocent Taylor" He said smirking at me which caused my face to blush intensly.

"Don't worry sweetheart," he whispered right against my ear, "I promise I wont pleasure you," My breathe was becoming extremely uneven, he paused for a second then deeply said, "yet."

My eyes went wide, I never felt this sexual tension with someone before. Especially this much. Part of me just wanted to press my body against his and give him the premission, but the part of my brain still functioning told me not to.

His hand under my sweatshirt went down back to its original place on my waist. He lifted up his head so he was on top of me again. Asher was staring at my lips that I was currently biting from all of these emotions. He shook his head lightly and looked me back in the eyes and added "But when I do, this entire god damn town will be able to hear just how good I make you feel."

Is he trying to kill me? I found myself frozen, not being able to make a comment in reply. Before I could even think I heard the front door of the house slam open. I knew Asher heard it too because he look like he paused his train of thought. Maybe Bill won't ask me to come downstairs like usual when he has his friends over. He usually makes me come down to show me off to his friends to pretty much say 'hey look at my teenage girl maid'. Also apperantly his friends like my company, which translates to staring at a underaged helpless girl.

All of the sudden I heard Bill's heavy footsteps go up the steps. I quickly  pushed Asher off of me with wide eyes and took his hand in mine and push him into the closet. Before I knew it Bill widely opened the door. "Get changed into something sexy and come down stairs."

Oh god. I really don't want to do this. But the anger in his eyes and the forming bruises on my stomach got me to say a quiet "Yes sir."

He looked like he was going to go back downstairs but before he turned around he said "Call us all that when your downstairs, it's a turn on to them" and with that he shut my door closed which caused some things on my dresser to shake.

Bill has never told me to do anything that disguisting before. I sat back on my bed and before I could have another thought Asher walked out of the closet looking pissed. Oh I forgot about him being in there.

His eyes were completely black and he started to walk towards my door without giving a glance my way. Wait is he leaving because he thinks I'm a whore? Of course he is. I kissed him and now this. This really isn't helping my not whorish 'look'.

I really don't want him to leave. I don't want to stop talking to him.

Without thinking about it I grabbed his arm.

Authors Note

WOhooo :) I hope reading this on laptops is working again

it was being dumb before :P

Comment, Vote and Fan :)