Chapter 11

Once I walked in I smelled the alcohol. Bill and his friend were at the coach. They both looked at me from the coach and smirked. His friend stood up and walked towards me looking at my body. For some reason I couldn't move my legs.

He went up to my right ear and whispered "I missed that body of yours." I felt sick, I felt like throwing up. A man his age shouldn't be looking at me like that. He started to whisper in my ear again "I wonder what it would look like under me."

Suddenly my legs could work and I walked quickly, almost running, to the steps. But before I could make it up the steps Bill was right in front of me blocking me. He looked mad and lustful at the same time. He grabbed my arm roughly and said "That's no way to treat a guest."

His friend came up behind me and said "I'm only trying to show you a good time." The creepy friend who is currently behind me put his hands on my waist and started sliding them down. I squirmed and trying to get away but Bill just tightened his grip on my arm to the point of bruising.

"You should stay down here and we could all have fun together." The sickness in my stomach doubled. Bill looked at his friend and said "Henry she's a virgin too." The creepy Henry moved his hands on my ass and squeezed. I felt his boner on my lower back.

"We should change that" Henry said. Bill nodded and moved his hands roughly on my waist keeping me in place and put his lips by my ear and whispered "Whose your daddy?" At that point I felt like I would either throw up or pass out. I need to get away before they rape me.

Henry moved his hands from my ass to the front. Okay this is not happening. All of the sudden they both backed away from me. They both looked like they were about to throw up. I dodged Bill and ran up the steps and went to my room and locked the door.

Author's Note

So yeah :P

I wonder who made them sick ;)

Vote, Comment and Fan