Chapter 7

Once we finished the crowd clapped and cheered. I smiled and looked down at my guitar. Seth took his hands off his guitar and put one on the microphone. "We're Seventh Avenue, and hopefully you so far like what we do." Seth smiled while speaking, "but I'm not even sure half of you were even listening because you were checking out Taylor so much."

Seth looked at me and did an innocent smile, I blushed and shook my head. "Anyway our next song is Make Me Wanna Die." The crowd cheered and I had that strong feeling that whatever/ whoever was looking at me was somehow here, I felt like they were before but now it felt stronger. Kyle started the faint music on the keyboard. Then we all started playing our instruments and doing at a mildly fast past.

I was about to start singing soon, in this song Seth wasn't screaming. Also there is parts were I can just get into singing and I can stop playing guitar.

"Take me I'm alive"

I took my hands off of the guitar and looked at the crowd, which was mostly guys checking me out.

"Never was a girl with a wicked mind

But everything looks better when the sun goes down."

I closed my eyes and moved my hips and went down in a seductive way. What I get into it. I opened my eyes to see everyone in the room staring at me. Girl were either looking at me with respect or jealousy. While every guy looked like they were imagining taking me to their place. I saw the waiter looking at me with big eyes.

"I had everything, opportunities for enternity

And I could belong to the night.

You eyes, your eyes

I can see in your eyes, your eyes."

All of the sudden time froze and I saw him. He was watching me with blue eyes and gave me the feeling of power. That's who was watching me at the bar. He has black hair that is a little shaved at the side. I saw tattoos on his arms because he's wearing a tank top and a black vest over. He is sooo hot, and beautiful... and sexy... but somehow scary. Wait the song... then I realized I haven't missed anything. Time just felt like it froze.

"You make me wanna die, I'll never be good enough.

You make me wanna die and everything you love will burn up in the light.

Every time I look inside your eyes, you make me wanna die."

The entire time I was staring at him, he had his eyes glued to me too. Why do I want to be closer but at the same time run away in the other direction. I probably look like such a creep, I looked away and felt like I was out of a trance. We finished the song, I felt so weird but at the same time happy. Looking at that guy gave me weird feelings, not like a crush or some cute guy... It was different.

Author's Note

Yay she finally saw Asher :D

Oh and that's him on the side... he's sooo pretty O.O

Also I have a new story so go read that :)

Comment, Vote, and Fan