Chapter 12

Once I got inside of my room I made a sigh of relief and leaned against the door. I looked on my bed and saw a few black rose petals. That's weird. Maybe Henry and Bill did it to make the thought of having sex with them seem better. But even that didn't make sense. I walked up to them and picked one up. They were kind of creepy but at the same time beautiful. Almost like the guy at the show. I made myself stop thinking about it because all I'm doing is creating false hope.

I scooped up the petals and I put them across my nightstand. They actually looked really pretty like that. I smiled and changed out of my dress and into a oversized shirt that one of the guys gave me last year. They know that I love wearing them so they gave me a few. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then brushed my teeth.

When I went back to my bed and went under the covers. I found myself not being able to fall asleep. I had a weird feeling in my stomach. It wasn't like I was sick it was just different. All of the sudden I saw a dark shadow above my bed on the ceiling. I felt my body freeze but I didn't feel any fear. I felt paralyzed, I could feel my heart beat pounding making my body almost vibrate. I could hear the thumps of my heart start to slow down when I realized that it's probably nothing.

I started looking at everything in my room trying to see what was creating the shadow but more I looked at it more it seemed like something different. Like a spirit or a dark mist. I closed my eyes and whispered to myself "Nothing is there. Nothing is there." All of the sudden with my eyes closed I felt a light wind going onto my face, like someone is breathing over me. I could feel my heart beating extremely fast. What if it's George?

I slowly opened my eyes but what I saw was not George.

Author's Note

There you go :P

I wonder who it was ;)

Comment, Vote and Fan