Chapter 20

Wait, what did he just say? I mean I hate Bill and all but I'm not sure if he deserves to die. He deserves to go to jail but I could never say anything because I know if I did his "friends" would find me and hurt me. I let go of his arm even though part of me really really really didn't want to. "What are you talking about?" I asked not noticing that I was backing away from him.

But he noticed, the anger in his eyes increased. He walked towards me while I continued to back away. All of the sudden my back hit my dresser, which caused me to flinch. Asher didn't stop walking until he was almost touching me. He brought his hand up which naturally caused me to flinch and close my eyes. But I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me."See," he said "this is why I want to kill him."

I shook my head, "I don't understand." All of the sudden that similar light headed tingly feeling came back when he moved my face up to look at him with his fingers. He looked me in the eyes and said, "You should never be afraid of me, you are the one person I will never hurt." I felt my eyes go wide and my face heat up. He smiled a little at my reaction. "That disgusting excuse of a being is causing you so much pain," his eyes were so full of anger but then they faded away when he started to move his thumb up and down my cheek," and baby girl, you don't deserve any pain."

My eyes widened again and was blushing even more than before. I looked down at my feet, even though I was purposely not looking at him I would never in a million years want to leave the position I'm in. How would a guy like him even be this interested in me? Also this quickly? I looked up and gasped at how close his face it to mine, I could feel his breathe hitting my face. I quietly cleared my throat and said "Why do you even care about me?"

With his eyes never leaving mine he says "Because your mine."

Author's Note

Sorry for such a long wait O.O

I promise to post a longer one soon, I have notes on what I'm doing for the future chapters and I currently don't have them on me, so that's why this one is pretty short.

Comment, Vote and Fan :)