Chapter 15

My eyes widened and I sat against my dresser on the ground. He chuckled at my reaction and sighed and said "God your so innocent. I like that." I blushed and brought my legs up and hid my face in between them.

I lifted my blushing face and looked at him, only to see him looking... somewhere he shouldn't be looking. I gasped and put my legs down and quickly grabbed the sheet from my bed and put it on my legs. He groaned, "Why can't you have your legs how they were before? I really liked that view" he said winking at me. I gasped and looked my right and saw a shirt I left on the ground, which I soon threw at him.

He smiled and caught it. I sighed and said quietly "Why did you follow me back to my house?" His face went a little more serious and he said "I just wanted you to know that I'm not just some guy. I'm going to be a huge part of your life and you'll be my life." Does he feel what I'm feeling? "Oh and don't worry I won't hurt you" he added. He stood up and walked towards me and had his hand out waiting for me to grab.

I pulled my shirt down just in case under the sheet and slowly grabbed his hand. I felt a chill go up my back. My body felt tingly and a little cold. I wonder what it would be like to have his body pressed against mine. He seemed to like the contact to because when he pulled me up he did it a little too fast and hard. Causing my body to be pressed against his.

My head was a little lower than his chin, which is good because he couldn't see me blushing. I knew I should step back but I don't want to. He slowly let go of my hand and moved his hands around my waist to hug me. Even though he makes a lot of suggestive comments, I have never let a hug where I have felt more love in my life. I moved my arms up and around his neck. He held me for a long time but not long enough.

I slowly untangled my arms and brought them down to my side. While he still had on hand on my back and moving one towards my face. My blushing calmed down but when he moved my face towards him it was worse than before. He looked down at me and smiled. He was looking into my eyes but occasionally looking at my lips. I felt like he was studying me and honestly I didn't mind.

He started to touch the side of my face while looking at me. But then sighed and whispered "Jesus Christ, your beautiful." I blushed, I wanted to kiss him but I suppressed the urge. He moved his head and looked at my alarm clock and muttered "Fuck".  Then he looked back down at me and said "I need to go baby girl" my heart ached at those words "but I'll be protecting you in the shadows." The middle ends of my eyebrows went up in confusion. What does he mean by that?

I slowly took a step back away from him, but as soon as I did I wanted to be closer again. He took a step towards the window and looked back at me before putting one leg through effortlessly. What I don't know his name!?! He was almost all the way outside when I spoke up and said "What's your name?" He smirked and said "Asher. Stay away from your dad, Taylor." Then he closed the window before seeing my reaction and jumped down to the grass.

Author's Note

That's what I imagine the hug looking like :)

Comment, Vote and Fan