Chapter 30

Slowly waking up I feel an arm tighten around my waist. I found myself feeling at complete ease. I looked at Asher and he was sleeping, looking at complete peace. I started to slowly touch his face with my fingertip, starting from his forehead all the way down to his chin. As soon as I touched his face he leaned into my touch and make a light groaning noise. I continued to stroke his face lightly with him leaning into my touch. It's strange to think about how this is the same guy who can scare a group of grown men with a look. He can terrify every person he passes and still be a sweetheart to me.

I moved my hand from his face, causing him to make a growl type noise from the back of his throat. It shocked me but I wasn't afraid. As soon as he growled I just put my fingers in his hair, causing him to groan. I smiled and continued to play with his black hair.

He opened his beautiful blue eyes and looked at me with an intense but loving stare. I lightly smiled and continued running my fingers through his hair. He continued to lean into my touch and he looked like he was in heaven. It felt like everything in the world stopped and nothing existed but us and this moment. I felt at complete peace.

Asher leaned down towards me until we were nose to nose. He continued to slowly move towards me all the way until our lips lightly touched. Then he started to kiss me slow and full of love. I lightly gripped his hair and moved my body against his. Asher moved his hands down my sides to my waist where he then pulled me completely on top of him. I gasped lightly at his actions and smiled into the kiss.

He growled lightly at my body being on top of his and held me even tighter. Asher then started to kiss me with even more passion and hunger. I wonder how he would react to me teasing him a little. I smirked into the passionate kiss and slowly started to move my hips against his. He growled against my mouth and gripped me tighter. I smirked and started to then grind against Asher. He then groaned into my mouth. Biting my lip I separated from the kiss and looked into Asher's eyes giving him to most innocent look I could muster while still grinding against him. His eyes were dark and showing an animal inside of him trying to claw it's way out.

"Baby you are playing a dangerous game." Asher said with a husky voice. I almost groaned at how sexy his voice sounded.

I sat up a little more while still grinding against him. I started to lightly touch his chest causing him to groan and his eyes to darken even more. "But it's such a fun game" I said with my eyes and smile looking as innocent as ever.

Asher smirked and shook his head lightly looking at me. He gripped my waist tightly and then with force took me off of him and went straight on top of him. My eyes widened at the sudden movement and did a little squeal. He looked at me with such an animalistic lust and at the same time with love. Asher leaned his head down to mine and looked deeply into my eyes. With a even huskies voice he growled, "Don't play games with me kitten if you aren't prepared to lose." I felt his hard cock pressed against me while he then started grinding against me. My eyes widened in shock and I lightly moaned. Which caused his eyes to darken even more with the animalistic lust. "As I was saying princess don't play games with me that you aren't ready for."

Feeling him against me made me blush like crazy and also caused a hunger within me for him. He leaned down to the point where his lips brushed against my ear. I gasped more at his actions and his continued grinding against me. He pressed his hard cock against me more causing me to gasp and lightly moan. "This is what you do to me princess," he said with a deep growl, "you drive me absolutely crazy." He moved his hand up and down my side and his hand stopped by my breasts. He then lightly moved his thumb against the side of my left breast causing me to gasp and him to growl lightly in my ear. "Such a gorgeous body you have here baby girl," he said his hand moving over towards my entire breast causing my to lean into his touch. While squeezing my breast he growled saying, "And it is all mine." I moaned and nodded.

Anyone else saying that would make me feel sick to my stomach but something about Asher makes me know that he will never hurt me. That he will take care of me forever and always love me. I know it's insane since we met only recently but I had complete trust in him.

He started moving his lips down my neck and towards my breast, causing my breathing to become more labored. How he touches me makes me feel like I'm his prey and he is my predator. I found myself trying to lift my body towards his lips. As soon as he made it down to my breast where I was sure he was going to just devour them with his mouth and tongue, my phone ringed. The sound of the ring made both of us pause. I was pulled out of my Asher induced faze and tried to get out from under him. He growled at my phone and before letting me get up he licked the top of my breast, causing me to groan.

I got out of his comfy bed and his warm embrace to grab my phone which I put on his couch last night. Looking at my phone seeing that I have a call from James I quickly answered.

Author's Note
Sorry not sorry for another steamy chapter.
I hope you guys didn't mind the steamyness :P
The character Asher is entirely based around my handsome boyfriend Jack and I know he is going to read this which will be full of allot of blushing on my part.
If you guys want you can follow my tumblr, I have a main one which is dedicated to bands and tattoos, I also have a side one which is girly and low key kinky.
Main tumblr : loveyah101.tumblr.com
Side tumblr: iamactuallyaprincess.tumblr.com
Thank you guys for all of the love for this story, I started this when I was in 8th grade and now I'm a junior in high school. And yes I have been with my boyfriend for that long.
You guys are the best readers ever!
Lots of love, Elena <3