Chapter 24

He snapped his head back and looked at me. I gasped when I saw his pitch black eyes. They lightened a little bit when he looked me in the eyes. The look in his eyes were so intense I found myself looking down at my feet.

"Please don't think badly of me." my voice cracked at the end when I slowly let of his arm.

I knew he was looking at me but I couldn't find the courage to look back at him. So I just sat down on my bed. Now knowing what it felt like to touch him, when I wasn't I felt hollow.

The bed dipped down next to me indicating that he sat down next to me. "You have no clue how highly I think of you," Asher said with his voice so serious it shocked me, "Every other pathetic human on this earth mean shit to me but you."

I stayed silent and brought my knees up to me and wrapped my arms around them. I wish I was in his arms snuggled into his neck. I quickly shook that thought out of my head.

He stood up and kneeled in front of me. I looked down because I knew if I looked up I would probably end up kissing him. He was so close but at the same time not close enough. Asher put his hands on my knees which made me gasp, I knew he wanted me to put my knees down so he could come even closer. I slowly out my legs down, he didn't move his hands for my legs, not that I minded at all.

"Why were you going to leave then?" I asked in a whisper. I finally looked up and he had a serious, intense look in his eyes. But for real though when doesn't he.

"I was going to" he coughed and then continued, "teach that man a lesson."

He was going to go hurt Bill.

My thoughts were interupted by laughter coming from downstairs.

"Taylor you don't deserve to be treated this way," I looked down at my hands, Asher lightly squeezed my lower thigh before he continued, "Please let me get you out of here, I will protect you." I looked up into his pleading eyes.

I swallowed and whispered "I can't just leave."

"But you can you have me." His voice sounded so desperate for me to agree.

I wish I could just leave with him but Bill would come after me, also I barely know Asher. For all I know he could try to sell me into sex slavery or something.  But at the same time I don't feel this way around anyone else, and honestly I don't want to feel this way with anyone else.

"Can I think about it?" I asked in a quiet whisper.

I felt one of his hands move from my leg to my cheek and lightly touch it, as of he is afraid to hurt me. "Just please decide soon, I can't stand anyone treating you like that."

My throat started to hurt almost like a signal saying 'you might find yourself crying soon infront of a really really attractive male'.

All of the sudden Bill shouted "Taylor!" Which caused me to flinch and Asher to grab my leg tighter.

I started to stand up ams Asher backed up a little but before I knew it his hands were around my waist and he was looking in the eyes. His hands there made my heart flutter in my chest.  "Taylor please don't change into anything for them," he said gritting through his teeth while tightening his hold on my waist, "actually you should cover up a little more..." He looked like he was thinking really intensely which almost made me giggle from how cute he looks. He groaned and said, "Come on Taylor why do you look hot in everything." My cheeks burned at the comment.

"Taylor!"

I jumped and I felt my heart sink that I have to go downstairs soon and face them.

I looked back up and I jumped again when I realized how close Asher got.  His scent was so consuming I just wanted my face against his neck.

"Taylor you need to make sure none of them touch you, okay?" I nodded and he continued, "I will be watching."

With that said he leaned forward and kissed my lips hard but pulled away before I could respond. He slowly let go of my waist and ran to the open window and quickly jumped out.

Wait what? I quickly ran to the window to see that he was already gone.  I took a deep breathe, I guess I need to go downstairs.

Authors note

Thank you so much for all of the feed back from the last chapter :)

I promise to update soon :)